A suggestion to the administration - page 39

Mathemat:
Interesting suggestion, should be considered. Naturally, subject to restrictions consistent with the Forum Rules.

As part of the same suggestion
Maybe we should try assigning "experimental" status, temporarily allowed? And write a proper introduction for the branch.
If you manage to create such a branch and still avoid an influx of graalesalesales, it would be a good thing.

I recall the very suggestion that gip made:

gip: Алексей, ещё раз предлагаю создать отдельную ветку Авторской рекламы. Было бы проще фильтровать и полезней для общества.

And also - as part of the response to Noterday in the new eurowet:

What's it got to do with whether or not you're against it? There are forum rules. Just because you post "trial" and "free" pictures here, it doesn't make your advertising not advertising. I, for example, don't mind your advertising at all, and generally trust your opinion. And even for, so I'm asking to create a thread in which your advertising would not contradict the rules of the forum. However, with this I propose some restrictions, that is, you can not advertise someone else's product or service, only their own, only the author's advertising. These restrictions would only be intended to ensure that naturally such a branch would not fall into total spam.

Mathemat: Just a reminder of the suggestion made by gip: Also, as part of Noterday' s response to the new eurowet:

I repeat what I said(https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/126623/page2):

Richie : ....... I think you should learn to make the best out of rudeness and advertising - it's more useful than deleting posts and banning forum members.

Richie, what is your point? And how do you propose to benefit from boorishness?

Mathemat:

I recall the very suggestion made by gip:

And also - as part of Noterday' s response to the new eurowet:

I second that! As if another source of information... free information.

And on sales and paid advertising - there should also be a paid branch - for sellers... (but that's a matter for the administration...)

Mathemat: Richie, what is your point? And how do you propose to benefit from boorishness?

By putting it where I won't see it :)) There must be a safety valve on the locomotive. As for advertising, advertising was, is and will be. Better to have it in one thread than everywhere else. Therefore, I support gip's suggestion.

-

Some of you may have noticed by now that I ban boorish people for myself. I don't have the authority to ban on the forum and I don't have to. I simply stop communicating with the person for one week, this establishes a "shambles" on the forum, and the person usually changes their mind over time. In my psychology I prefer to use the average MA :))

Richie: Перемещая его туда, где я его видеть не буду :))

Some may have already noticed that I ban boorish people for myself.

If you hide your head in the sand, the outside world will not disappear and remain the same.

Moderator's rights are a punishment for personal adequacy (a phrase not mine). Now I maintain the adequacy of the forum and your method is no good.

As for advertising, advertising was, is and will be. Better to have it in one thread than everywhere else. Therefore, I support gip's suggestion.

And I am not arguing with the author of the proposal. The proposal cannot be called unreasonable. With certain restrictions and clear branch rules that do not contradict the current Forum Rules, it will be fine.

Mathemat: ...... Your method is no good.

That's right, it's only good for me. I sit at my computer all day today and read stolen books (as the last "banned" comrade said). And I have no desire to quarrel with anyone on the forum at all.

-

My specific suggestion:

1. A threadfor advertising;

2. A branchfor releasing "fumes" from "boilers" so they don't "explode" in "public" places.

Both branches could be cleaned up periodically, and their indexing could be banned.

1. For author advertising. Spam of all kinds is totally unproductive and would like to avoid it.

2. Maybe for you as a psychologist it seems normal, but no. This is not a place for vapours. There are quite a few general purpose forums for releasing vapours. I think methaquotes have slightly different purposes than healing souls :)

For vapours, Humour, Niroba and the like will suffice. The productive threads will be protected from spammers and trolls without interfering with the content.
Reason: