A suggestion to the administration - page 51

Oper:


Richie :

Don't get your head in a twist, the diagnosticians are virtual Don Juans.

What are you talking about, master of the branch?) I've been away.
Oper:
What are you talking about, master of the branch?) I've been away.


About Sveta.

Mischek, I found you a new avatar. I hope I haven't offended Svetlana.

Rosh:
I noticed that too.


"We're going to live a new life now" ))

>
Mischek:


About Sveta.

Here's a psych portrait of Sveta... Sveta-she...

No, I can't talk about her indifferently.

I'll keep it to myself. Honestly, I'd like to meet her.

Richie:

Mischek, I found you a new avatar. I hope I didn't offend Svetlana.


Is my imagination playing tricks on me or have you really decided to insult me by suggesting that I change my picture card, called avatar, to your big-eyed bagel?
That's a wrap. A model of political correctness!

)))!!! LOL.

I'm talking about the Chikatilo reasoning: he became what he became because he worked as a teacher with children.

I'm just trying to think of the moderators - what kind of tendencies will they develop after a while?
Ugh! It's scary to even think in that direction... ))))))))))

Svinozavr:

)))!!! LOL.

I'm talking about the Chikatilo reasoning: he became what he became because he worked as a teacher with children.

I'm just trying to think of the moderators - what kind of tendencies will they develop after a while?
Ugh! It's scary to even think in that direction... ))))))))))


+100 ))))))))