A suggestion to the administration - page 16

SProgrammer:

Unfortunately that's the way it's sometimes done here - I have to agree.

There is a good conclusion by Combat in the link on Five.

I'll quote him -

One thing I do know is that no man can know EVERYTHING.

Therefore, by the way unnecessary to mention the necronym "IMHO", just because every user's post is already his opinion.

Which can be understood and accepted by the majority, or vice versa, but still be true in its essence!

That's why the work of moderators, especially if there are several of them, can be extremely inefficient...

And will always annoy ordinary users. Speaking from both simple communication and experience of administering themed forums.

As for flooding, flaming, and other things, it's usually a subjective assessment of both users and moderator.

If something gets in the way, users themselves write about it, saying "no need to", and as a rule, this "extra" stops ...

As an example, you can cite topics on LOK.

Can you imagine how a moderator can work in them without bias?

Same thing about wolves, martins etc...

Think of yourself as God and decide the fate of the lost sheep by mowing down their posts?

I have nothing to add.

Hello!

First of all, congratulations to the moderators and forum members!

The decision itself is right by definition and the confrontation - well, how without it ;-)

It popped up here that there are no newcomers on this forum... Here I am. I've been reading this forum for a couple of months even before registering and believe me, you can see who's who without any fuss/ham. And there's more than what's said here. So a suggestion once. Stop flooding - get busy ))))

Two. Implement the ability to move messages to a dedicated thread, for example https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/120169.

And threads with questions from newbies should be moved to https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/111497 too, some rules for names of themes are necessary...

Good luck!

SZZY It's a worldly thing (c) Carlson

SZZY It's bad enough without partitions...

Swetten:

Harsh totalitarianism rules.

For freedom of speech, go to your children's sandbox.

Fine. (chuckles) I'm already there, but still a question - well, what does "children's" have to do with it, why "sandbox", what's wrong with being young? :)) In a word - I'm paradoxically also for the dictatorship but I do care who the dictator is. :)) Think about it, YES dictatorship is effective BUT it is effective in everything - both in stupidity and wisdom. It's not that simple. Alas.

SProgrammer:

Fine. (chuckles) I'm already there but still a question - why a "nursery", why "sandbox", what's wrong with being young? :)) In a word - I'm also for dictatorship but it does matter who the dictator is. :)) Think about it, YES dictatorship is effective BUT it is effective in everything - both in stupidity and wisdom. It's not that simple. Alas.

Abzasc:

It was flashed that there are no newcomers on this forum...

Here I am.

We'll take your word for it. ;)

I've been reading the forum, though, for a couple of months even before registering, and who's who - believe me, you can see without any fuss/ham. And what's said here is more than enough. So a suggestion once. Stop flooding - get busy ))))

I don't see why not.

FreeLance:

There is a good conclusion by Combat in the link on Five.

I'll quote him -

There's nothing to add.

Here again - an amazing thing :)) Just at first glance even phenomenal - the main irritants of these topics are THOSE who are like the calmest here. :) They instead of that would just quietly ignore these empty threads in fact they promote them. Here's the paradox - they themselves are struggling with this irritation - they themselves make it. Is this stupidity? Well, maybe it is. I don't know. I'm sorry.

And I'm still waiting for proof of my "irregularities!" from the NEW MODERATORS!

;)

Swetten:

Yeah, thanks -- sorry to interrupt. I already have.

LeoV:

I wonder who gave you the right to hang labels?

And I dislike more the "legal" right to delete any post by a certain DDFedor.

Read on.

DDFedor:

... at the time your posts were a "catalyst" and "oil on the fire". so were deleted.

And with the "fairness" of Hprogger's labeling, it's up to each reader to decide.

;)

FreeLance:

And I dislike more the "legal" right to delete any post by a certain DDFedor.

Read on.

And the "fairness" of Hprogger's labels is up to the reader.

;)

Exactly.

And by the way - What kind of labels? I didn't have to answer Leo, he's always the only one who gets in a fight... Any opinion here in this forum is just a SUBJECTIVE opinion of the author of the post. :) So someone wrote that he saw a live Father Christmas - so what, fine. And there is nothing funny or sad here. Because no one knows the truth. So this is my personal opinion, my subjective opinion, that's all. What labels. Did I sign an arrest warrant or something? I have that impression - so it seemed to me - well, so who knows what anyone thinks. :))

Reason: