Thank you all! It looks like I've found my Grail! - page 10

sanyooooook:

TheHoly Grail(Old Greek: Graal, Grâl, Sangreal, Sankgreal, Latin: Gradalis) is a mysterious Christian artefact from medieval Western European legends, found and lost. The words 'Holy Grail' are often used in a figurative sense to refer to some cherished goal, often unattainable or difficult to achieve.

He is not interested in it.

He, as a true creator, puts his own meaning into the word.

I mean, it's not good to put yourself above everyone else.

sanyooooook:
I mean, it's not good to put yourself above everyone else.

He has a complete plurality of thoughts in his head.

A regular lunatic.

zfs:
It looks like it will lose money in the daytime too...

no he won't :)

There is still a lot of work to do, but the fact is that the program can trade itself, if you leave the EA to its fate it will trade around the depo - what you earned during the day, you lose at night - I've already checked

sanyooooook:
Why did you think I was upset on the contrary, you made me laugh just like everyone else.

With what?

sanyooooook:

TheHoly Grail(Old Greek: Graal, Grâl, Sangreal, Sankgreal, Latin: Gradalis) is a mysterious Christian artefact from medieval Western European legends, found and lost. The words 'Holy Grail' are often used in a figurative sense to refer to some cherished goal, often unattainable or difficult to achieve.

That is an apt description, the author is an upstart, like he has the grail and we don't... I have a goal... I know I can't get my arms around it all, but I'm going for it very slowly....

Wladimirowih:

A what?

You were probably speaking figuratively, not literally.

Г- ... ...the designation of some cherished goal, often unattainable or difficult to achieve.

It's like a fix-it idea.

IgorM:

it will not fail - I checked it :)

I have already checked it out.

So this is a test account...

How much of an expectation is a grail supposed to have?

There's less "hilarious" now...

Sad again.

And so years are spent - on testing...and "optimizing".

:(

Reason: