In search of the sacred 'grail'... - page 8

Hoper23 писал(а) >>
In short, how to make auto-optimization? ПА---МА---ГИ---ТЕ!!!!

Write your own tester/optimizer, and judging by the number of parameters with genetics, and not directly as suggested by thecore, otherwise real-time work will not work, and use it to your advantage. Judging by the description of your programming skills, this should not be a problem. What is there to shout about?) The task is as clear as possible.

Now you have my praise, now you have my... phew! Well done, Hoper23. Very, very decent. Especially pleased with Consicutive wins/Consicutive losses. ochen xorosho!!!

Hoper23 >> :
Yeah, and before this code - if (work) { give cash; money to smoke; { if (cash 25 rub money) (winston light) } } return(office) else - work!!! )))))

Like:

- Highly qualified programmer looking for a job. Ready to work for food.

Figar0 >> :

Write your own tester/optimizer, and judging by the number of parameters with genetics, and not directly as suggested by thecore, otherwise real-time work will not work, and use it to your advantage. Judging by the description of your programming skills, this should not be a problem. What's there to shout about?) The task is as clear as possible.

>> that's what I said.

The way out of the situation, it seems to me, is as follows:

- switch to genetic, or some other fast optimization algorithm (hard);

- search for xeon's post, he has written the optimization package using the built-in MetaTrader optimizer (strange);

- write the optimizer in C or any other fast programming language(difficult).

By the way, the optimizer for mql, and to stop doing it took me 3 months.

The optimizer, which has little in common with that piece of code I've laid out, took about

>> 200 lines of code.

Although Sablik is ignorant and boorish, he's still right - he didn't bother looking it up on wikipedia.

The Holy Grail is a mysterious Christian artefact, found and lost. The words 'Holy Grail' are often used in a figurative sense to refer to some cherished goal, often unattainable or difficult to achieve.

The problem is that the goal of the task is very clear, but the possibility of its implementation in MQL seems vague, as I'm not yet familiar with the built-in array function of the tester-optimizer. I am trying to re-read the MQL manual but I have not found this block yet. And the self-made optimizer by thecore is not so much unreliable as not quite understandable. The variables are quite freakishly written there, there's no annotation and they are fundamentally different from the working version mentioned in the above link. If it is not difficult, dear thecore, explain your point of view of the optimizer, so that you can fit all 19 parameters and auto-replace the result.

Hoper23 ask Shooter777 about atooptimisation, his EA N7S_AO_772012 has autooptimiser strings and some library X_1008_auto.mqh

Hoper23 писал(а) >>
as I'm not yet familiar with the tester-optimiser's built-in array function.

I'm afraid so am I)

Want a "kick" in the right direction?

Here is klot's indicator with a GA optimiser built into the indicator.

yyyyy ..... "The link that took you to this page is "dead" or deleted." Nice referral!!! Somewhat similar to the direction to go fuck yourself. (no offence, just for fun)

Reason: