Does anyone trade on a completely blank chart (no indicators) - page 3

Jingo:
even here a 'level' is noticed)

not that it would have been profitable/lossfree. We get to 50/50 minus the spread.

On a blank sheet of paper, on a hand-drawn chart (closer to the real one), over a long period of time, can anyone simulate at least a break-even trade?

I've recently seen the Potter's Hill for myself.

but in general.

if a person has a very CRAZY brain and sees the pattern structure of the market, then you can only keep the price chart on the screen

(just kidding myself))

Jingo:

I've recently seen the Potter's Hill for myself.

but in general.

if a person has a very CRAZY brain and sees the pattern structure of the market, then you can only keep the price chart on the screen

(just kidding myself))

I wonder what the "hill" is. can you show me in a screenshot?

any turkey has 1)an average value

2)significant value of the adaptive-critical price state))

sever30:

I wonder what the "hill" is. can you show it in a screenshot?
while this pattern idea is still in development))

sever30:

On a blank sheet of paper, on a handwritten chart (closer to the real one), over a long period of time, can anyone simulate at least a break-even trade?

This is a question-question for myself-who will answer "yes"?

And will prove it.

sever30:

I want to know if there are traders who trade on a clean price chart. If so, then the question (which may seem strange to many) - are there any tactics and strategies for such work? I cannot find anything in the Internet.

Read Piligrimm's (DAO) article

could have traded any paper on a weekly chart))) without smoothing junk if there was an insider instantly delivered to my office on wall street)))))))))))
Reason: