Do you have any tactics for dealing with the loca? - page 48

For some time I thought that lock was just a feature so that I could run several EAs on one tool without much concern.

You know, I'm not paranoid, well, you've read my posts...)) But...

No!!! Loki is a genius marketing ploy. Guess how many (%90%, right?) fall for it. That's a hell of a customer acquisition. You should be commemorated for this invention.

At one time, I did NLP - I had an advertising firm, personally wrote texts, scripts, commercials, etc..
But!!! MK - came up with something that all the gurus of NLP rest. I - hats off to ..... The gypsies are crying bitter native tears.

Svinozavr:

I've been thinking for some time that lock is just a feature allowing us to run several EAs on one instr. without too much concern.

You know, I'm not paranoid, well, you've read my posts...)) But...

No!!! Loki is a genius marketing ploy. Guess how many (%90%, right?) fall for it. That's a lot of customer acquisition. You should be commemorated for this invention.

At one time I was engaged in NLP - I had an advertising firm, personally wrote texts, scripts commercials, etc..
But!!! MK - came up with something that all the gurus of NLP rest. I - hats off to ..... The gypsies are crying bitter native tears.

Who ever doubted it, "Balance" alone is worth it

But it's not about the MC.

The market, there's an order, there's an execution.

paukas:
Are you putting your foot down?

I do - read the above posts: I have already answered them many times. I should immediately answer the next question: it rarely goes down, sometimes it does, and the trend goes up without me.

Good luck.

Replying to NLP theorists and the Dealing Officer, as well as the "wits"...

The flight is normal... Profit is growing...

VladislavVG:

You should read the above posts: I have already answered them more than once. I will immediately answer the next question: it rarely goes down, sometimes it goes down and the trend goes without me - then there are signals for scaling in, I use them to enter.

Good luck.

It is strange. Then you should understand. When they don't let you put it where it needs to be, will you keep your eyes on the monitor?

paukas:
Strange. Then you should understand. When they don't let you put it where it needs to be, will you keep your eyes on the monitor?

Don't talk nonsense, if you are not allowed to place a stop at the required level, they won't let you put a counter order there either.

paukas:
For me it's the best way to trade on the real market and for you it may be the best way to assess the real market situation in terms of the number of participants and the volume of the transactions you make. The basic idea of the market is that you do not want to trade on the real market and you do not want to fake it, but you do want to have an effect on the market. When they don't let you put it where you need it, will you keep watch at the monitor?

I have not had any such situations so far.

Exits :

1. do not open the pose

2. if the pose is already open - put it where you can

3. if it is permanent - change the BC

- what is the problem ?

Forget about it and do not know what to do.

If you're right, you are a real trader or it's "theoretical" tricks?

Mischek:

Who would ever doubt it, one "Balance" is worth

But this is not about the MC.

The market, there is an order, there will be execution.

Michael.
I'm a very real and very specific guy. I've been in the market for 10 years. And I live off of it.

Taki (with a Jewish accent) says there is no conspiracy. There is a conspiracy of idiots against themselves - that is all too often the case.

Trade some real assets! It's not hard! Otherwise, we'll just keep on banging each other's brains out here...

Svinozavr:
Michael.
I'm a very real and purely concrete guy - I've been in the market for 10 years. And I live off of it.

Taki (with a Jewish accent) says there is no conspiracy. There is a conspiracy of idiots against themselves - that's all there is to it.

Trade some real assets! It is not hard! Otherwise we'll just keep on burying each other's brains in here...

Oops

Peter, I was saying, in light of your "genius marketing ploy,"

about how the Mt. Balance is the same thing.

and that the developer is innocent.

There is an order from the "customer" (DT) - there will be performance from the side of the developer

--------------------------------

seemed to understand each other before )

Do not go away from us, in spite of everything)).

That's right. He who pays, dances the girl.
Reason: