Do you have any tactics for dealing with the loca? - page 44

Gans-deGlucker:
Svetlana, the graph is based on equity. you see.... we're counting fv here. it's based on the balance. and the balance is all right there.
Oh, yeah? Could you tell me where the number "1000" was on the balance sheet?

Here are three more typical examples.

It remains a mystery to me: why is there only one exit point for certain groups of different entry points? Which, in principle, is a confirmation of the expression "It's not the entry point that matters, it's the exit point".

ps The behaviour of the TS I referred to is modelled. It is not a "cloud of solutions", but a "bundle of solutions".

https://forum.mql4.com/ru/26296/page333 the picture says 1500, but it looks like maestro got scared, threw some more money in the firebox. Well, there's 618 closed trades. Plus 400.

Tantrik:
And they say he's already out of the loca, well the first one who made all this happen.....

Things went like this:

It was

Then it went like this:

Under the magnifying glass:

Loki sort of ruined it... Now I'm going to reel in a lump of profits.

Idiot. Incurable...

===

I had 100 rubles. I bought 5 kg of potatoes for 100 rubles, got a receipt. I sold these 5 kg of potatoes for 80 rubles, took the receipt. I was left with 80 rubles and two checks. The balance is the same - 100 roubles. And then I ruled... Oh, how I ruled!!!

God... What a bunch of idiots...

===
Pull up!
"Drown them all!" // "Little Tragedies" by Pushkin

Svinozavr:

Idiot. Incurable...

===

I had 100 rubles. I bought 5 kg of potatoes for 100 roubles and took the receipt. I sold these 5 kg of potatoes for 80 roubles and took the receipt. I was left with 80 rubles and two receipts. The balance is the same - 100 roubles. And then I ruled... Oh, how I ruled!!!

God... What a bunch of jerks...

Super!!!!!

Write again!

Svinozavr:

I bought 5 kg of potatoes

Let's take an abstract example - he comes in, turns on the terminal, and there's a lock and what do we do? (shoot...)

>> Svinozavr.

You have to take care of your nerves. Every religion has a right to exist. You don't like idolaters, that's no reason to shoot them.

Tantrik:

Let's take an abstract example - he comes in, turns on the terminal, and there's a lock and what do we do? (shoot...)

Figure out the reasons for its appearance. If it interferes, close the overlapped. And trade according to your normal rules. And remember - there is NO LOCK.

Svinozavr:

Idiot. Incurable...

Pull up here: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/120788

There niroba shows a doubling of the depo in a week by means of a pre-margincol and financial injection into his depo.

Reason: