Ring - page 33

khorosh:

This refers to the current profit of the reopened position. The idea is that if price continues to move in the profitable direction, the profit due to pyramiding will cover the loss.

PapaYozh:

The key word in this sentence is "if".

The probability of trend continuation is always higher than the probability of trend reversal, otherwise there would be no trends as such.

moskitman:

The probability of trend continuation is always higher than the probability of trend reversal, otherwise there would be no trends as such.

I'll take your word for it, there won't be any monitoring, will there?

What if you don't wait for income to levels, but immediately close trades and open new ones, and then again and again?

Maybe the broker would give a bonus to the most desperate trader-cretin?) Maybe the bonus will cover at least 10% of the lost deposits... and not a zero loss)

What? The grail has been found?!

Please start breaking the back of forex soon!

The teacher seems to have started mopping up the posts...

Oh, for fuck's sake!
I've been running arrows back and forth in my dreams for ten years just so you can come here to crap in the mumbo-jumbo?

It's not my fault who didn't take notes.

moskitman:
Fuck you!
I've been running arrows back and forth in my dreams for ten years just so you can come here to crap in the mummery?

The artists have become a bit touchy-feely. ;)

Макс:

cretin trader

The word "moron" was superfluous. Lost a patient.

:(

moskitman:
For crying out loud!
I've been running arrows back and forth in my dreams for ten years so you can come here to poop in the comments?

That's the view from your "bell tower".

Ours is simpler - a photo of a white yacht and/or a six months' profitable state...or at the very least a state from a strategy tester

but this... 10 years, sleepless nights... imho, every third person here can tell such heart-warming stories

)))

Reason: