Ring - page 66

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

Further discussion is pointless - there is no one to discuss it with, a waste of time

Vitaly, I read it.

transcendreamer #:

Congrats on the profits! I've always assumed that paired analysis makes no sense as the cross pullback coincides with pair convergence, but you probably have something else there (I hope it's not just a paired trade) so I wish you success.

Yes, another indicator I use (below). And it's just another, more visual interpretation of one regular MT4 indicator.

Aleksei Stepanenko #:
Vitaly, I read it.

You don't have to read any more.

I've understood before that where Rena appears, you can leave immediately, but once again I made the mistake of thinking he's wised up, but no - it's still the same.

He's a fan of pablum and misleading people.

Now he will once again leak a few accounts, and will say that all is well and invented another grail-formulae

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

You don't have to read any more.

I've understood before that where Rena appears, you can leave immediately, but once again I made the mistake of thinking he's wised up, but no - it's still the same.

He's a fan of pablum and misleading people.

Now he will once again draw several accounts and tell everyone that everything is good and he has invented another grail formula.

Refine your system, you exit the trade early and the filter is wrong.
You don't need more than two pairs to analyze a cross, and you're making six of them. I think you haven't got the hang of the joint movement of currency pairs in the currency snake. Get to the bottom of it.

Renat Akhtyamov #:
Refine your system, you are getting out of the deal early and the filter is wrong.
You don't need more than two pairs to analyse a cross, and you are making six pairs. Most likely, you have not yet understood the joint movement of currency pairs in a currency snake. Get to the bottom of it.

I've shown you almost a dozen trades online from the moment you opened them to the moment you closed them with the final result.

You've only been throwing words to the wind. You have nothing worthwhile to do and will never do, you are not the kind of person who learns from others' mistakes and your own.

Not only that, you're also jealous, if someone else has something, you'll always make up a story that you already had it but it doesn't work. You're trying to outdo everyone else, but with empty words.

Keep up the good work!

I have nothing more to say, I've shown you everything I wanted to, and whoever wanted to see it, saw it.

That's it, I'm gone.

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

I've shown almost a dozen trades online from the moment you open, to the moment you close with the end result.

You have only thrown and are throwing words to the wind. You have and will never have anything useful, you are not the kind of person who learns from other people's mistakes and your own.

Not only that, you're also jealous, if someone else has something, you'll always make up a story that you already had it but it doesn't work. You're trying to outdo everyone else, but with empty words.

Keep up the good work!

I have nothing more to say, I've shown you what I wanted to, and who wanted to see it.

That's it, I'm gone.

A few selected trades doesn't mean anything. Do you have the state? You said you haven't had a losing system since 2015. Show me the state of the system over the years. If you don't have one, your post is worthless.

Renat Akhtyamov #:
A few choice deals on display don't tell you anything. You have the state.

What do you mean selected?

Posted from opening, to closing!

All posts in place, trades opened 2 days in a row and didn't hold anything back.

P.S. Actually who am I trying to prove a point to and why, here I am an idiot ...

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

What do you mean by selected?

Posted from opening, to closing!

All the posts are in place, trades were opened 2 days in a row and nothing was withheld.

P.S. Actually, who am I trying to prove a point to and why, here I am an idiot ...

I showed profit deals, I didn't show loss deals. This is what it means

Renat Akhtyamov #:
Profit trades shown, no loss trades. That's what it means.
Yeah, he's been sitting here for 300 years and in all that time he's shown ten trades online, an achievement

Renat Akhtyamov #:
My trades showed profits but I didn't show losses. That's what it means

Reread how it can be "didn't show"

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

Ring

Vitaly Muzichenko, 2021.11.04 07:37

What do you mean by "selected"?

Published from the opening to the closing!

All my posts are there, trades have been opened 2 days in a row and I haven't missed anything.

P.S. In general, to whom I'm trying to prove something and why, that I'm an idiot ...

Reason: