Any Body Knows Mq4 file of this indicator? - page 3

Pava:
what did Pava said?...I only pointed out that you most probably stumbled upon the Holy Grail here...would it be better if I said that you are lying?...and mention your non-existing real money account?...or that you never ever traded in your life?
yes man...everything is lie here, defeat cannot be digested for some losers with so much Ease...thatswhy just for your comfort yes i accept that all is lie here...i never trade in my life but probably you really know what my name is and can spell my name very better..here is my name mentioned above the statement..see your self...i dont have to show to people these things but some people really deserve sometimes....see yourself here....and one more thing..im not in the favor of holy grail...probably you have changed your statement that this tool can never ever be improved ..this is what the main issue...arent those words of yours? ...

mladen:

Unless you produce a proof that you are trading according to the rules taken by that zigzag indicator, and unless you show the losing trades too (including the missing still opened orders from your "magic" statement), I don't think that you are going to be very happy that I have "remembered" to post in this thread. Now it is up to you and to your proof that what you are talking is not just another scam attempt

why would i scam? he said im not tading at all...i just showed him the Name of mine..and yes..when i entered into the forex world..and when i didnt know how to even put the order then i also Lose some of the trades...and please let me remind you..this isnt special place where i will try to scam..though you all here trying to prove that me nothing a scam but my reuslts are enough to close all stupid mouths...i will still speak the truth cuz im always with the truth...unless you all here dont accept that repaints indicators also work well at some points..then you all are also making a scam platform....thank you..hopefully at least now..you got me right what im trying to say...if you all have problems with my statement that sometime repaint indicator works..then me alone is enough to accept this fact here

hassanschehzad:

im not inventing the magic , and dont have intention to do so....i always prefer to trade with higher time frame and i tested hundered of repainted indicators which are not working well for 5 min or 15 min , 1 hour or even 4hr...but they are working with 100 percent accuracy starting from 8 hour to daily chart...

According to mister Pava i should everyitme Lose...and this tool cannot be improved at all...that is the main issue....but this is not what happens in forex...if anybody really is the truly trader of forex then he/she should accept the fact that we use our brain more than indicators , does not matter they repaints or not 

yes i know its a Zigzag indicator and thank you very much after two weeks at least you remember this thread to post...regards...and here is the update of the same trade..now its time to close the trade..see yourself why i will close the trade and also see yourself the profit too.. 

Unless you produce a proof that you are trading according to the rules taken by that zigzag indicator I don't think that you are going to be very happy that I have "remembered" to post in this thread. Now it is up to you and to your proof that what you are talking is not just another scam attempt

hassanschehzad:
why would i scam? he said im not tading at all...i just showed him the Name of mine..and yes..when i entered into the forex world..and when i didnt know how to even put the order then i also Lose some of the trades...and please let me remind you..this isnt special place where i will try to scam..though you all here trying to prove that me nothing a scam but my reuslts are enough to close all stupid mouths...i will still speak the truth cuz im always with the truth...unless you all here dont accept that repaints indicators also work well at some points..then you all are also making a scam platform....thank you..hopefully at least now..you got me right what im trying to say...if you all have problems with my statement that sometime repaint indicator works..then me alone is enough to accept this fact here
That is your "proof"?

hassanschehzad:
why don't we have a little experiment here...you post let's say 3 of your trades in a row...at the time you "place" an order...only 3...all I am asking...if you get 1 winning trade I will shut up :)

i can understand the user of the system here stating with his trade transaction record that he has been profitable, but alas most those trades are taken across multiple currency pairs across a period of a week most likely as stated on a higher timeframe, now its possible that at that point in the market the repainting indicator was at its extreme point where by it would no longer repaint values and that these trades across all the pairs where within the indicators range of exhaustion hence the profitability, but alas if these rules where automated the patterns in trades upon whther profit the first moment in timing of 1st trades it is encompassing or the 17th trade 2-16 75-80% will be false repainting signals, this is what my insight into markets tell me hence now i  will say the user of the indicator has good timing and luck to get those profits he should take his money and put in the bank.

i am interested to look into this indicator and will write back if i find anything interesting to report, MLADEN i have ways of torturing my eyes to reveal data so that my pockets confess

moafagh shi

YeshuaYoke

Reason: