Ring - page 53

Renat Akhtyamov #:

Oh, right.

Let's call it 30.

So no signal?

It's been a long time.

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

Look at the histo. And not found, because it is not there, there is only a confirmation that there is no signal.

Tried 4 pairs, using all major currencies without copies

About this kind of portfolio will not let you lose your account, you can pick up your 10pp. Trading one pair is walking on a knife edge.

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

A portfolio like this won't let you lose your account, you can get your 10pp back. Trading one pair is walking on a knife edge.

Vitaly, what is your AUDNZD spread?

khorosh #:

Vitaly, what is your AUDNZD spread?

1.7pp.

But this is an ECN account, there is a commission on it, so no need to equal.

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

1.7pp.

But this is an ECN account, there is a commission on it, so there is no need to equal it.

I am testing this strategy on a demo now, but the spread here is 20 pps. I will select the portfolio taking into account the spread values.

khorosh #:

I am currently testing this strategy on a demo, but the spread here is a whopping 20 p. I will select a portfolio taking into account the spread values.

I haven't seen spreads like that in 10 years, they were fixed spread accounts.

Open an account with floating spread

The STP account is now at 3.5ppt.

khorosh #:

I am currently testing this strategy on a demo, but the spread here is a whopping 20 p. I will select a portfolio taking into account the spread values.

Did you get anything out of it?

I've already doubled.

all these tricks leading to an increase in the number of trades are useless and as usual lead to a decrease in risk

It doesn't matter if it's trending or counter-trending.

One order and you don't need more to be happy.

the main thing in this business is a professional and accurate analysis that clearly determines what to do

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

Why 50 points when it's only gone ~30 in a day?

It's already over 50.

I'm telling you, it's the coolest strategy.

;)

Renat Akhtyamov #:

did it work out in the end?

I've already doubled.

all these tricks leading to more trades are useless and as usual lead to less risk

It doesn't matter if it's trending or counter-trending.

One order and you don't need more to be happy.

the main thing in this business is a professional and reliable analysis, which clearly determines what to do

I entered on several crosses and did not follow it. I improved the indicator to be suitable for all the crosses and adjusted it for each cross. It turns out that it needs to be adjusted individually, although for some crosses the parameters may be the same. And about an hour ago, I looked at the total of 92 quid, decided to close the whole thing. Do you trade on one currency pair? Manually or by an Expert Advisor?

khorosh #:

Entered on a few crosses and did not follow up. I was fine-tuning the indicator to be suitable for all the crosses, and I adjusted it for each cross. It turns out that it needs to be adjusted individually, although for some crosses the parameters may be the same. And about an hour ago, I looked at the total of 92 quid, decided to close the whole thing. Do you trade on one currency pair? Manually or with an EA?

I'm putting the finishing touches on the reliability

one cross is enough to double in a day or two.

In principle, I have a version for all the crosses, but

I do not see the point in reducing the risk per trade

Well ...

Your result pleases me and speaks about the quality of the strategy

Reason: