The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 163

avtomat:
That phrase of yours sounds a lot like an incantation. ;))
Your whole topic here is like a spell, but for some reason it doesn't bother you.

avtomat:
Levels are a mirage.

only massive mirages can be the basis of profits))

Avals:

only mass mirages can be the basis of profits.)

And this is the view, so to speak, from the other side. And rightly so! The important thing is not to confuse mirages with reality.

avtomat:

And this is the view, so to speak, from the other side. And that's right! The important thing is not to confuse mirages with reality.

Reality is a hallucination caused by a lack of alcohol in the blood (c)

paukas:

Reality is a hallucination caused by a lack of blood alcohol (c)

This is another reality of many realities ;)))

yosuf:
Then why does almost everyone, sooner or later, lose, even though the first thing that comes to mind is to take advantage of levels? Hence, either they don't exist at all, or they serve as traps for gullible traders to accumulate enough volume, create an atmosphere of uncertainty at each "level" and move in the right direction as the 50/50 probability remains.

Because behind the phrase "take advantage of the levels" is the question of "how". This is where it gets lost. Because it does not take much brain to mark the levels and it takes much brain to take them into account in the trading system.

Personally, I don't doubt the existence of levels. You can even see them)

alsu:

Because behind the phrase "take advantage of the levels" is the question of "how". This is where you get lost. Because it does not take much brains to isolate levels, but it does take much brains to include them correctly in the trading system.
I agree.

yosuf:
I agree.

So I'm putting the parabellum away? Till better times?

They're losing money not because they're trading levels. It's because they think they are smarter than others.

When they need to stop, they average, and when they need to average, that's when they run out of money.

Reason: