LET'S SAY THAT ... - page 28

Richie >>:
Про выход за пределы базы знаний если можно подробнее. А то у меня свои наработки, вступающие в конфликт с СИСТЕМОЙ.

One of the working technologies in the trailer. On first reading, anything up to 16 pp. (up to the "Theory" section) can be skipped.

I can post something else. I've got a lot of... :)

There's a lot of valuable stuff freely available on the Internet. On the subject of turning paper people into real people, there are books by Fritz Perls.

Bert Hellinger's Systemic Psychotherapy.

And so on.

Files:
trom.doc.rar  239 kb

Richie >>:

Это я знаю, поэтому и спросил. Подумайте над этим: что должна представлять собой фигня, чтобы она падала с ускорением большим, чем g.
Tantrik, про Юпитер и др. планеты не надо, я говорю только про свойства фигни.

Listen, what an interesting question! Very cool if it has a meaningful answer and you know it. I would say right away that no macroscopic thing can fall freely to the ground with acceleration greater than g... But now I am not so sure. ) For example, if we evacuate atmosphere from lift, properly seal it, grease all joints to eliminate friction, and make a hole in the floor and hammer a plug into it before evacuating... then when we release the lift and remove the plug - it will fall with more acceleration than g ))) You'll get such a jet engine in reverse ) Normal answer, accepted? )

I'll be thinking... Do you have a meaningful answer? )

Demi >>:
возвращаемся - ВСЕ принимают решение продавать. ВСЕ! КТО у них купит? ВСЕ и КТО?

For fuck's sake ) I wrote in that post that we assume that the market is infinitely liquid (that there is a bank, for example, which has plenty of everything and does not care whether to buy or sell, and the price is simply determined by the supply and demand curve). What is there to go back to? )

Demi >>:

броуновское движение молекул - аналогия полная
большое количество участников, у каждого своя траектория движения (количество открытых длинных и коротких позиций), поведение каждой молекулы строго закономерно, но попробуй предсказать их движение в режиме реального времени

Sorry, you never act irrationally when you see a benefit. And playing in real interest mode is so easy, it's just stupid

MetaDriver >>:

Одна из работающих технологий в прицепе. При первом чтении всё что до 16 стр. (до раздела "Теория") можно пропустить.

Могу ещё чёньть запостить. У мя много.. :)

Вапче много чего ценного в свободном доступе в инете. На тему "превращения бумажных людей в реальных" - книжки Фрица Перлза.

По поводу разруливания системных конфликтов - системная психотерапия Берта Хеллингера.

И т.п.

Dianetics... brrr... Seriously, is there any practical benefit to this kind of reading? Apart from the jokes?

Demi >>:

броуновское движение молекул - аналогия полная
большое количество участников, у каждого своя траектория движения (количество открытых длинных и коротких позиций), поведение каждой молекулы строго закономерно, но попробуй предсказать их движение в режиме реального времени

The point is that my action today and your action tomorrow do not fit into the parallels... Neither of us acts chaotically, but seeks benefit...

rumata1984 >>:

Ну елки-палки ) Я же написал в том посте, что предполагаем рынок бесконечно ликвидным (что есть, например, банк, у которого всего полно и ему все равно покупать или продавать, а цену он тупо определяет по кривой спроса и предложения). Что же опять возвращаться? )

the bank is also a trader. otherwise NOT ALL traders are in the room. in your example it is not financial markets, it is roulette - there is some random number generator (BANK) and ALL traders guess. and when ALL traders play against the bank (also a trader) then not ALL traders are in the room. you do not understand that financial markets are ALL traders, liquidity in markets are ALL traders. and forex is ALL traders banks.

Your example - the price is 1, ALL traders simultaneously decide to buy, the bank simultaneously sells them all at 1+5 (demand rises - the price rises), all have bought and sit back, hence the price is either 1+5 or lower than 1+5 (no more demand). and where is the profit of ALL traders?

Ubajal >>:

Дело в том, что мой поступок сегодня и Ваш поступок завтра не укладывается в паралели... Никто из нас хаотично не действует, а ищет выгоду...

ZS: there's Timbo, he doesn't know what he's counting himself, you can beat him at a mug of kvass :)

Ubajal >>:

Дело в том, что мой поступок сегодня и Ваш поступок завтра не укладывается в паралели... Никто из нас хаотично не действует, а ищет выгоду...

I was just giving an example of the stochastic component of price dynamics. price dynamics - deterministic + stochastic

Demi >>:

банк - тоже трейдер. иначе НЕ ВСЕ трейдеры находяться в комнате. в вашем примере это не финансовые рынки, это рулетка - есть какой-то генератор случайных чисел (БАНК) и ВСЕ трейдеры угадывают. а когда ВСЕ трейдеры играют против банка (ТОЖЕ ТРЕЙДЕРА), то не ВСЕ трейдеры находятся в комнате. вы не понимаете, что такое финансовые рынки - это ВСЕ трейдеры, ликвидность на рынках - это ВСЕ трейдеры. а форекс - это ВСЕ трейдеры банки.

ваш пример - цена 1, ВСЕ трейдеры одновременно решают купить, банк одновременно продает им всем по 1+5 (спрос растет - цена растет), все купили и сидят, следовательно цена либо 1+5, либо ниже чем 1+5 (спроса то больше нет). и где тут прибыль ВСЕХ трейдеров?

Once again: our mythical bank does not care whether to buy or sell. If someone wants to buy, they sell; if someone wants to sell, they buy. And in whatever quantities, calculating the price from the supply and demand curve. This bank is not a trader, as it does not pursue its own interests. Think of it as an oh-so-big exchanger, which doesn't even have a commission. But it simply changes the price out of interest - on some kind of supply and demand curve.

Reason: