Indicator dump by Dserg - page 7

Yes, the indicator is cool, but maybe Dserg
should be looking in this direction.

Breaking through the morning flat and intraday price movement through this channel is much more promising,
only in my opinion.
Maybe this thread should contain reflections on this topic?

There are suggestions for filtering system, creating entry levels and MM.
Well, everything relates to Dserg_Morning_v and iK_Dserg-LinReg

Where should we discuss it?

lexandros >>:

Уважаемый автор. Это утверждение относится именно к этим модифицированным версиям? или к прежде выложенным тоже?
изначальные версии перерисовываются:( причем не только на нулевом, но и на первом баре (что вообще делает работу по этим индикаторам - крайне сомнительной). Может быть Вы уделите время - и еще раз посмотрите свой код. Вникать в чужой - код, сами понимаете - это крайне сложная и неблагодарная работа.
Перерисовка индикаторов - в данной конкретной ТС - делает работу практически невозможной...
Приведу пример: томатный стал пурпурным - ставим бай... буквально через пару тиков - пурпурного как небыло... И осталась ровная томатная линия. Т.е. исходя из алгоритма - мы ничего и не делаем. А позы то висят! Если торговать руками - это понятно - тут уже можно действовать по обстановке. А если торговать советником - то такой вариант - делает советника практически непригодным для работы... А это очень печально... Индюки то классные... только бы решить проблему с перерисовкой.

It's all about the zero bar.

Let's work at the opening price - there will be no overshoot. Not at all. Not even on the zero bar.

The first bar is re-drawn only to avoid unpainted areas of the line. It does not affect anything.

If you don't like it, you can comment out the lines with [i+1] as in the example:

//рисуем сигналы
         if (dir>0) {       
            TrendDn[i]=0;
            if (TrendDn_s[i]>0) {
               TrendUp[i]=Trend[i];
               //TrendUp[i+1]=Trend[i+1];
               TrendDn_s[i]=0;
            }
            if (TrendUp_s[i]>0) {
               TrendUp[i]=0;
               //TrendUp_s[i+1]=Trend_s[i+1];
            }
         } else {
            TrendUp[i]=0;
            if (TrendUp_s[i]>0) {
               TrendDn[i]=Trend[i];
               //TrendDn[i+1]=Trend[i+1];
               TrendUp_s[i]=0;
            }
            if (TrendDn_s[i]>0) {
               TrendDn[i]=0;
               //TrendDn_s[i+1]=Trend_s[i+1];
            }
         }

There is no redrawing in the attached indicators - the data from the first bar of the indicator is used on the zero bar.

Mm-hmm... just what I need. Thank you. Better at opening prices than with a redraw on the penultimate bar.

How are the builds different?

I'm putting it to the test. Let's see what happens... It's clear as day that the flat and the saw will go down... the floppy ones are floppy too. But perhaps the portfolio will reduce the losses to a minimum. And it should work well on trends and pullbacks. So let us wait and see.
Once again, kudos to the author.

lexandros >>:
Угу... то что нужно. Спасибо. Уж лучше по ценам открытия, чем с перерисовкой на предпоследнем баре.

А чем отличаются билды?

4.2 - mashka

4.3 - supertrend

Sergey, your indicators are wonderful!!! I am overwhelmed with joy and gratitude. From 27.04.2010 to 30.04.2010. From 27.04.2010 to 30.04.2010. 350 pips. I have never had such results. And all entries are confident. Of course, I could have taken more, but I have set take profit to guarantee order closure, as I had to go out sometimes. Thanks again for your work!!! I will test it one more month and maybe I will try it on real account. Good Luck to you and Profits to everyone.

Sapsan >>:
Сергей, Ваши индикаторы просто чудо!!! Меня просто распирает от радости и благодарности. С 27.04.2010 по 30.04.2010 г. 350 пипсов. Таких результатов я еще не добивался. И все входы уверенные. Конечно, можно было и больше взять, но я ставил тейк-профит для гарантированного закрытия ордера, т.к. иногда отлучался. Еще раз спасибо за Вашу работу!!! Еще с месяц по тестирую, и возможно попробую на реале. Удачи ВАМ и Всем профитов.

Be careful :)
When testing on history, there are periods of losing money. You have to watch the market to be suitable, alternate timeframes and currency pairs.
If the market moves jerkily, you have to pause.

But so, yes, there are profits.

There was only one remark about the overrendering but it was missed by all concerned :(
But the point is important. The data source is the supertrend indicator

double ma_s = iCustom(NULL,0, "supertrend",0,i);

We look into its code and see

for(i = limit; i >= 0; i--) {
cciTrendNow = iCCI(NULL, 0, 50, PRICE_TYPICAL, i);
cciTrendPrevious = iCCI(NULL, 0, 50, PRICE_TYPICAL, i+1);

read docks:
PRICE_TYPICAL 5 Typical price, (high+low+close)/3

on the zero bar, the indicator uses the close price of the zero bar - a typical "future looking". that's why it overrips. that's why it produces perfect results on history and completely fails on the real. on history, the indicator draws everything as if the close price was already known at the bar opening. but on the real .... you get a buy signal at the very beginning of the candle. if you open.... after a while, the candle will re-draw and at the end of it, the previously drawn signal will be gone. what do you get? no signal on the history and a losing order is ticking on the real: ))))
do you need it? ;)

ForexTools >>:
PRICE_TYPICAL 5 Типичная цена, (high+low+close)/3

на нулевом баре индикатор использует цену закрытия этого самого нулевого бара - типичное подглядывание "в будущее". вот отсюда перерисовка. вот отсюда - замечательные результаты на истории и полный слив на реале. на истории индикатор вам нарисует все как будто цена закрытия ему известна уже на открытии бара. но на реале.... вы получите сигнал на покупку гдето в самом начале свечи. откроетесь.... через некоторое время свечечка перерисуется и на ее окончании ранее выставленного сигнала уже не будет. что имеем? на истории сигнала нет а на реале тикает сливающий ордер :))))
оно вам надо?! ;)

But, after all, on the instrument being tested, the Close price on each tick is equal to the Bid.

PapaYozh >>:

Но, ведь, на тестируемом инструменте цена Close на каждом тике равна Bid.

If you want to fool yourself - take a zigzag and admire how it outlines the history :))) If the market - first of all, think about the phrase that Americans like to repeat: "If you are so smart - why are you so poor?"Do you really think that in a few days/weeks/months/years of "studying Forex" you have managed to find something that for dozens or maybe hundreds of years the bison of "capitalist" economy have not found, for which it's not just an interesting question (like for many of us) but a real physical survival!

At the risk of flooding, but the further - the more I become convinced that trade (a real, large, profitable on a large scale) is still an art. and like any art - it is not available to everyone. Only an armless person would be able to draw a smiley face, but only one person in history has drawn the Mona Lisa...

Reason: