MT5&MQL5 in Linux - page 15

Joker >>:

Откомпилируйте экспертов. Работает все кроме тестера стратегий. МТ5 при запуске ( в отличии от МТ4 ) не пытается компилировать неоткомпилированные эксперты и индикаторы. ConnextEx hack в ветку не войдет, потому что это Hack.

Compiled, of course. Didn't help.

At this stage the tester is the main thing for me, so I'm waiting.

Have you tried SVN, is the patch installed? You can fix it by hand though. I'll do it anyway after switching to LL.

gip >>:
Я с линухами слабо знаком и для меня основной проблемой являются вопросы безопасности. При мне хакали сервера достаточно серьезных организаций. Причем так, что даже консилиумы линуксоидов не могли затем понять, как это было сделано :) Лично мне обеспечить безопасность проще на винде. Если бы не это, поставил бы на линухе мт-шку.

I can only repeat that in the real world, it is better to run it on a dedicated inexpensive machine (netbook).

Give me the facts, why does it have to be highlighted?

gip >>:
Факты в студию, почему обязательно выделенная?

1. The netbook's performance is, in the vast majority of cases, sufficient for an EA (if you don't use auto-optimisation on every tick)). For manual trading, even more so.

2. The problem of power outages is solved. And the variant with a netbook is better than a desktop computer with a standard UPS - cheaper, more compact, and longer - try to survive for 8 hours on a desktop desktop! What kind of UPS do you need and how much does it cost? )))

3. security. On a dedicated machine you can configure a firewall ONLY on the IP addresses of the trade servers. All other inbound is screwed.

4. Mobility and redundancy of communication channels. At least in Moscow we switch from WiFi to WiMax and back automatically at any known provider. Plus also the WLAN option via RJ-45 - Ethernet for stationary operation.

Not enough? )))

OK. Add stability to this as well. On a clean OS, in a minimally sufficient installation for MT, with no unnecessary processes running and all sorts of Word and Explorer etc., the risk of "blue screens of death" is much lower.

Svinozavr >>:

1. Нетбука по производительности в подавляющем большинстве случаев достаточно для работы советника (если не использовать автооптимизацию на каждом тике))). Для ручной торговли - подавно.

2. Решается вопрос с перебоями в электросети. Причем вариант с нетбуком лучше, чем стац. комп с обычным ИБП - дешевле, компактнее и дольше - попробуйте на стац. дескотопе продержаться 8 часов! Это ж какой ИБП нужен и сколько он будет стоить? )))

3. Безопасность. На выделенной машине вы можете настроить файерволл ТОЛЬКО на IP-адреса торговых серверов. Все остальные входящие - в попу.

4. Мобильность и резервирование каналов связи. По крайней мере, в мск переход с WiFi на WiMax и обратно происходит автоматом у известного провайдера. Плюс еще возможность WLAN по RJ-45 - Ethernet для стац. работы.

Мало? )))

ок. Прибавьте сюда еще стабильность. На чистой ОС, в минимально достаточной для работы МТ установке, где не крутятся лишние процессы и не запускаются всякие разные ворды, эксплореры и пр., риск появления "синих экранов смерти" гораздо меньше.

These are considerations rather than facts. They are certainly correct, but:
a) I personally don't care about outages b) I have the same thing on my laptop, although it's a bit smaller, no need for a dedicated service.
security does not require a dedicated machine. Fact l.o. - 5 working machines, about eight years, security is provided without a dedicated netbook.
Is there anything special on a dedicated netbook? Seems to be exactly the same.
х. Stability
I have no blue screen of death, freezes are not machine dependent, it's a feature of some modes of MT4, can be fixed by prescribing in scheduled tasks.

Give me more, just the facts please...

gip >>:

Это скорее соображения, чем факты. Они конечно правильные, но:
а) лично мне не страшны перебои в работе б) на ноутбуке у меня то же самое, правда несколько поменьше он работает, выделенка не требуется.
безопасность не требует выделенной машины. Факт л.о. - 5 рабочих машин, порядка восьми лет, безопасность обеспечена без выделенных нетбуков.
На выделенном нетбуке что-то особенное? Вроде бы всё точно так же.
х. Стабильность
У меня нет синих экранов смерти, зависания не зависят от машины, это особенность некоторых режимов работы МТ4, лечится прописыванием в запланированных заданиях.

Давай ещё, только факты пожалуста...

Facts? Do you need screenshots of blue screens to present? )))

Do they really exist? And it is easier to buy and configure a netbook than to deal with the screens of death on your computer? What, then, is the professionalism of this approach?
P.S. I now understand the attraction to those scary avatars :)))

gip >>:
А шо, они таки есть? И проще купить и настроить нетбук, чем справиться с экранами смерти на своем компьютере?

I think we're getting into a bit of a flurry. Look, what I wrote are obvious things - what facts do you want? It's like my predicate that the grass is green and the water is wet and you demand facts.

Yeah - I sometimes have viruses on my static computer. And the electricity fails - especially when I'm out of town. And the system sometimes crashes, when I use freeze frame arrows on KPlayer. It happens all the time. And sometimes the CPU is 100% occupied by all cores, if video is being processed, and there is not enough power for anything else.

But I do NOT trade on this computer.

Well, that's great. I'm happy for you. But why write something like "idiocy is incurable" when the problem is actually on your computer and in your head? I actually want to show that a dedicated netbook is not necessary at all. And, of course, to see if there's anything I really don't know. But as it turns out, there are no serious reasons for a dedicated laptop, it was just someone's individual case.

gip >>:

Ну и прекрасно. Я рад за тебя. Но зачем было писать что-то вроде "идиотизм неизлечим", когда проблемы на самом деле как раз на твоем компьютере и в твоей голове? Я собственно хочу показать, что выделенный нетбук совсем не обязателен. Ну и уточнить конечно, может я действительно чего не знаю. Но как выясняется, серьезных оснований для выделенки нет, это был всего лишь был чей-то частный случай.

Of course it's private. And Kaspersky, Norton and Dr.Web's team write their products exclusively for me. Didn't you know? Channel reservation was invented by cowards. And I have an anti-theft device on my car! The only one in the world! Because a car can only be sp.... from me alone! Of course, it's a special case. Petyka is an exceptional phenomenon.

Pure flooding. Just as I suspected. Let's pretend we don't understand the obvious and go ahead. (My electricity fails sometimes! - You're the only one who gets it. - I get viruses sometimes. - That's because you wrote that idiocy is not curable).

===

Your position is clear to me. I have no intention of playing along with you and littering the thread, proving the obvious.

Reason: