Redrawing - good or bad. - page 14

Mischek писал(а) >>

We're all about to get banned.
>> you're gonna get left behind.
the forum will be renamed
Instead of moderators, the orderlies will be from Tenerife.

If you're so smart, why are you so poor?
** You must have thought about it. Think again.

SProgrammer >>:

Если ты такой умный - то почему ты такой бедный?
** Ты наверняка думал об этом. Побудмай еще.

No, it didn't.

SProgrammer писал(а) >> hmm... look, I'm cool. :) You, on the other hand, look like you're getting a little over the top. ... >> hee-hee. :) Look, there's one already here. :))

Child's play. You should come up with something new instead of repeating what I say. Repeat Uncle Piggy. Move it, Mogami. )))) It's not for you to flub about redrawing and maths ))))

SProgrammer >>:

:) Еще один трйедер словоблуд. :))

You're tiring, uncle.

Not a single statement or formula.

What's the point of hanging around here so long if you're not trading mt?

Brainwashing. Supporting bullshit.

And inarticulate babble of knowledge! (Those who are clever and well-read can theoretically synthesize their own - correct - opinion from this mess... But the taste remains:(.

What's the point?

-----

And for the big picture, there's the uncle's website.

A lot of things become clear.

Mischek писал(а) >>

Nah, he didn't.

I wasn't trying to get you started...

The point is, um... there is a level of complexity in life that cannot be overcome by having some level of intelligence below the threshold. That's why I'm never going to cram it down to an average level.

SProgrammer >>:

Смысл - хм... в жизни есть некоторый уровень сложности который невозможно преодолеть обладая некоторым уровнем интелекта ниже порогового уровня. Поэтому я никогда не буду заниматься разжевываением до среднего уровня .

Why do you post on the forum then (but please don't say "You're a piece of shit, you told me that, I'll eat people like you for breakfast and tea")? )))

everyone come here to a-shlyakhov.rutube.ru.
♪ there's a more awesome guy on there ♪
например http://rutube.ru/tracks/2369048.html?v=2c0f58709cfe434362a2161e806e6952

gumgum писал(а) >>

Why do you post on this forum then (but please don't say "You're a piece of shit, you told me so, I eat people like you for breakfast and tea")? )))

I'm on holiday now, or rather almost a month, and forced - well, not able to work from where I am now.
Tomorrow I'm leaving - :))

** Please understand I'm not saying anything very complicated or extraordinarily complicated, and the fact that these gentlemen find it (what I'm saying) amazing says only that apparently - if they themselves have not lived with forex, and consequently these platitudes do not seem to them correct - maybe this is the reason why it is still so (why they do not live with forex). But most likely they cannot be changed - it is very difficult to change their stereotypes.
You see, I made such a theme for people who understand mathematics and in a mathematical form of the question - but they didn't answer. Well, these Leo, Mishek, Avtata, they don't know anything about maths in the theoretical form. Otherwise they would have had a discussion, not in verbiage, but in the form of mathematical arguments. But no, you can't get that from them, they just make jokes.

The reason is that they just don't understand the fucking theorem - it's complicated... I honestly do not understand what they are hoping for - if you don't understand the theorem there's nothing to do in Forex. Or speculation, for that matter. I mean completely... The level at which you can do it without a theorist - it's like in the 18th and 19th centuries. :) So, what chance do they have? I don't know what they're waiting for. :))

SProgrammer >>:

У меня отпуск сейчас, точнее уже почти месяц, и причем вынужденный - ну не получилось работать из того места где я сейчас.
Завтра улетаю - :))

** Вы поймите я не говорю тут ни чего такого заумного, и не говорю ничего такого экстра-ордлинарного, ну а то что этим господам, это ( то что я говорю) кажется чем-то удивительным говорит лишь только о том, что видимо - раз они сами еще не живут с форекса, и сообственно сами эти банальности им кажутся неверными - то наверное это и есть та прична почему это еще так (почему они не живут с форекса). Но их скорее всего уже не перелать - стреотипы менять очень трудно.
Вы видите, что вот я специально завел такую тему именно, для людей которые типа разбирабтся в математике, и в математической же форме самого вопроса - но от них ответа не было. Ну а эти Лео, Мишек, Автата они в математике в теорвере совсем не разбирабтся. А иначе бы вели дискусию, не в словоблудии, а форме матем.аргрументов. Но нет - от них этого не дождешся - от них только шутки-прибаутки.

А причина видимо в том, что им просто не дано понять этот сраный теорвер - ну сложно... И я вот честно не понимаю на что они надеются - не понимая теорвера нечего делать на форексе. Да и вообще в спекуляции . Ну то есть совсем... То на каком уровне можно без теорвера - это примерно как в 18-19 веке. :) Ну оцените - есть у них шанс? Чего ждут я не знаю. :))

AHHHHHH... there it is))))) Why then start a thread that is originally defined as flooding? Post your proof and everyone here will discuss it. I think that's the only solution to flooding))))
Reason: