Redrawing - good or bad. - page 3

LeoV писал(а) >>

There won't be any. Redrawing is the opium of the people! On past data everything is fine - just a grail, and in the future - nobody knows what will happen, certainly not a grail. ))))

You don't think so, they won't happen. :)
Redrawing - you could also say this - those who seek the grail, for those redrawing is an opium. Do you believe in the grail? If not, redrawing is life. :) Reality.

SProgrammer писал(а) >>

You don't really think they will be. :)
Redrawing - you could also say this - those who seek the grail, for those redrawing is an opium. Do you believe in the grail? If not, redrawing is life. :) Reality.

I dealt with overshoot at the very beginning of my forex trading, about 5 years ago. On history, of course, these indices show fantastic results, no doubt about it. But when dealing with them in real time, I mean on the real account, in real time, you begin to understand how tricky the situation is. For example, when this indicator shows you buy and then, after a few bars, says that you should have moved to the sell - this is when you begin to understand "where the dog is hidden". Even if you shift them to the period of re-drawing, to remove the part that re-draws, their efficiency is no better than that of conventional indices. "And experience is the son of hard mistakes...." (c)

For example, I can show you a PAM of my friend, who trades on re-drawing indices, because he got hooked on them at the very beginning of his Forex studies, but could not get rid of them because of their unbelievable graphicality on history, which acts as a drug. That's why I wrote - FOREX - OPIUM FOR THE PEOPLE! Those who are hooked on it find it very hard to get off ))))

LeoV писал(а) >>

For example, I can show you a PAM of my friend, who trades on re-drawing indices, because he got hooked on them at the very beginning of his Forex studies, but could not get rid of them because of their unbelievable graphicality on history, which acts as a drug. That's why I wrote - FOREX - OPIUM FOR THE PEOPLE! Those who are addicted to it find it very difficult to get off it ))))

It's very easy to turn a re-drawing turkey into a non-drawing one.

In particular, in that thread I cited the iML3 (TMA) indicators - they do not re-draw until you change their parameters - they fix the fact.

SProgrammer писал(а) >> Turning a redrawing turkey into a non-drawing turkey is very easy.

>> Don't be ridiculous ))))

LeoV писал(а) >>

Don't bullshit ))))

Leo - fuck - I never bullshit at all - get a tester and see for yourself - https://forum.mql4.com/ru/31145/page4 this is the page with those derivative indices, there are three or four of them.

LeoV >>:

Не гони )))

This is one case where I agree with SProgrammer - we seem to mean the same thing. The reasoning is in a similar thread by Andrew (joo).

SProgrammer писал(а) >> Leo - fuck - I never race at all - take a tester and see for yourself - https://forum.mql4.com/ru/31145/page4 it's a page with those derivative indies, there are three or four of them.

"Where did you learn, I've taught before" ))) Damn, I went through all these things a long time ago when they tried to make it not a re-draw. Do you know the SSA method? Nothing better for time series prediction than Caterpillar (SSA). So, they made non redrawing SSA into CSSA. The efficiency immediately dropped to the usual indices. Take it and try it instead of writing that it's easy. ))))

LeoV писал(а) >>

"Where did you study, I already taught" ))) Yep, I went through all this stuff a long time ago, when they tried to make a redraw out of a redraw not a redraw. Do you know the SSA method? There's nothing better for predicting time series than Caterpillar (SSA). So, they made non redrawing SSA into CSSA. Efektivnost immediately fell to the usual indices. Take it and try it instead of writing that it's easy. ))))

So it's down - so what ? :)) They don't redraw? No. But the question of efficiency is a question for you. Why is it not high.

SProgrammer писал(а) >> So she fell, so what ? :)) They don't redraw? No. But the question of efficiency is a question for you. Why it's not high.

Why is it not high? The answer is simple and banal - if you guess the market cycle you are a winner, but if you don't guess - your deposit is dead))) The same guessing process takes place - searching for the market cycle that takes place with ordinary indicators. So don't say it's a question for "you". The question is that it is difficult to make profit on a rollover - you need to have "the trader's sense of the market", so if we are talking about automatic trading, it is unacceptable )))).

Reason: