[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 64

dze:

Can chf/jpy be sold do you think?

bai closed barely waited (unclear pair)

the road down is not finished yet. and can this model be considered a U-turn???

Tantrik:

bai closed barely waited (unclear pair)

odiseif:
Франк и иена хорошо корелируют вместе ....чтобы лазить в эту пару нужно знать точно что по одной валюте начнется жесткий слив по всем парам которые относятся к одной из этих валют,или же зеркально начнут жестко скупать одну из этих валют ....в остальном пара очень спокойна и малоподвижна .Уснешь пока прибыль снимешь если плюсанет,или же зеркально не будешь спать ночами если затянет в минус

Thank you!

As I understand it is better not to learn to trade from this pair

dze:

andreika:

the trading day is not over (things can change), and a pattern like in the picture should be on top and an order would be placed on a break of equal tops

andreika:

The new candle's body completely overlaps the previous one and the shadows should also be overlapped. (there days ... no H1, m30 H4)

dze:
got it right

A couple more H4 candlesticks not below the low and then a buy correction to the nearest trendline.

For the euRe, I'm holding the long one for now. And I will hold. Stop below the level of 1.4047. Breakeven, of course. Want the nearest target - 1.4336, for the current week. I didn't reply to the remarks - sorry, I was drunk.
Reason: