Does the Grail exist? - page 99

Tantrik >>:

Вопрос к знатокам как вы определяете, что тренд поменялся, что это не флет? и ещё один вопрос сколько потеря пп. на развороте цены?

I don't look at the flat as a context, I am guided by this logic:

The trend remains the same until proven otherwise.

And how I determine if the trend has changed, I wrote on page 97. With a picture. This, of course, is just one way.

===

In fact, you'd better go to this thread. Otherwise titans are beating here - God forbid you get caught under the arm (or leg).

I see, thank you! I have now ruled out flat as a concept too! There is no flat on the minutes, there are price stops... There are losses on reversals of 15-25pp. where you put a stop... indica. DSMA and that's it.

So, I went back to my thoughts about antigraal: today I closed almost all orders, I was long in buy of USD/CAD, then I turn on the computer in the evening and there ...... :), but I was so damn scared to buy EUR/JPY without any stops - the result is that my demo account got almost half of its weight, profit -110 points
i am sitting here thinking: either i am not destined to become a trader, or i should do it vice versa :)))))))))))))))
I am glad I have enough brains not to experiment with real money, but I was already tempted :)))

The Anti-Grial HAS TO BECOME! :)

IgorM >>:

антиграаль СУЩЕСТВУЕТ! :)

The reality of having a grail is the same as the anti-grail

IgorM >>:
ну вот я и вернулся к рассуждениям об антиграале: сегодня выключил комп и закрыл почти все ордера, долго сегодня стоял в бай по USD/CAD, включаю вечером комп, а там такое ...... :), зато дернул меня черт оставить в бай EUR/JPY - да и еще без стопов, чтоб не сорвалось, итог - демосчет похудел почти наполовину, прибыль -110 пп
вот сижу и думаю: или не судьба стать трейдером или надо делать все наоборот :)))))))))))))))
радует, что хватает мозгов не ставить экспериментов над реальными деньгами, а ведь был уже соблазн :)))

антиграаль СУЩЕСТВУЕТ! :)

respect

The grail in trading is iron discipline. There are systems with positive expected payoff, but the traders who are able to follow the rules of the system
and not to break the MM under any circumstances are very few out of many thousands, and maybe even fewer. That is what the market is designed for, that is why it lives...

Svinozavr писал(а) >>
Well look at this. M1 picture as of now. I do not know at all when the trend changes, determined by the indicators below (asymmetric channel - touching the border with its shift - switch; and asymmetric stochastic - entering the PC/PP zone - switch; there are two of them, because I experiment with them))). I simply perform entries and exits according to the tactics adopted for the falling (rising) trend that is right now, at this particular moment. And at any given moment, I can tell what is a trend impulse and what is a correction, and close/open a position accordingly.

Are these indicators freely available?

OAE >>:
Грааль в трейдинге - железная дисциплина. Системы с положительным матожиданием есть....
This is bullshit. At least give me one to check.

You know,
I see the theme comes alive when someone brings up the grail!
OAE I agree in principle, discipline is the key to success in any event, even to drain a demo account using a system is a result, but finding a system is much harder

Can you tell me if there is an indicator in the base that displays the opening hours of stock exchanges and the release of major news?

sever29 >>:

эти индикаторы есть в свободном доступе?

The asymmetric stochastic (simplified version) has a base. The version shown in the picture has a long %K increase added as the price moves away from the type of extremum sought for this %K bar with some small step. I can lay it out. I will only remove unnecessary inputs. Do you need it?

The asymmetric channel, on the other hand, will be. Maybe one of these days.

But it is not about the indicators used. It is about the general approach.

Reason: