Does the Grail exist? - page 100

paukas >>:
Финя полная. Давайте хоть одну для проверки.

Two! Give me two! Give me two!!! )))

Svinozavr писал(а) >>

The asymmetric stochastic (simplified version) has a base. In the version shown in the picture, the long %K increase is added when the price moves away from the type of extremum sought for that %K bar in non-ctr increments. I can lay it out. I will only remove unnecessary inputs. Do you need it?

The asymmetric channel will be. Maybe one of these days.

But it's not about the indicators used. It's about the general approach.

>>Yes, put it up please.

sever29 >>:

Да, выложите пжл.

In the grail thread??? ))) Anyone else will think something... Petyka's getting a bit senile...

OK. In half an hour it'll be here.

Helen fired a shot. It's getting hot in the Bowl. On topic, is anyone watching or not?
P.S. And VNIK is not that far behind in terms of equity. Titan is still in third place.

Mathemat >>:
Helen выстрелила. В Кубочке становится жарко. По теме кто-нибудь следит или нет?

I'm looking at it))) Except that Helen's balance was about 5000 during the day and now it's 17000....

gumgum >>:

Я поглядываю)) Вот только днем у Helen баланс был примерно 5000, а теперь 17000....

[thoughtfully] Mathemat doesn't say anything about MM...

Mathemat >>:
Helen выстрелила. В Кубочке становится жарко. По теме кто-нибудь следит или нет?

Of course we are.
But Helen is not on the list.

Bicus >>:

ККонечно следим.
Вот только Helen в списке нету.

Indeed! Where is the organiser?

paukas >>:
Финя полная. Давайте хоть одну для проверки.

I am surprised to hear you say that. If they didn't exist, there would be no stable earning traders. And the only thing that separates them

is discipline. Who does not believe in it, he is wasting his time (or at least, losing) in this field - it is better to do something else...

something else...

OAE >>:

... не было бы и зарабатывающих стабильно трейдеров...

Do you believe in fairy tales from hedge funds? Everyone gets screwed. Even cars.

Reason: