Does the Grail exist? - page 18

forexigrok писал(а) >>

Doing 2000% a month, you must be currently a trillionaire and can buy China. Buy it and the forum people will know from the news that you are not lying.

Z.I.: I highly doubt it.

:) Why would he be able to buy China? Tell me how it is possible. At least in a nutshell.

FantasYGold писал(а) >> Does a grail exist?
To answer this question you need to understand what a grail is, because a grail has different parameters for everyone. For some people, it is to put $100 on their depo and earn 1000% per month, for others it is to put $1000 and earn 100% per month, and for others to put $100.000 and earn only 10% per month. For you, what is the grail in numerical terms?

FantasYGold писал(а) >> I will make 2000% per month, reopen the account.

How many months in a row? Or how long can you do it for?

SProgrammer писал(а) >>

Hmmm... Do you think that the author of the thread does not know how to trade ?

Losses are an important part of trading (not necessarily stop-loss only). You cannot do it without them. They are not mistakes, mistakes when trying to trade without them.
The topikStarter even though he claims to have been trading for a long time, but he either didn't show it, or gave it up in the bliss of temporary success. The report for the year at least is a confirmation. Although more important is the number of trades - at least a hundred.

Leo has done well. Another look.
** :)) And as usual, he's always looking for questions from somewhere, so I don't get to mock the self-righteous newbies. :))

Mathemat писал(а) >>

...effectively making the generally quite good analytical part of the system dependent on irrational risk management.

The highlighted is highly controversial... Posted a picture earlier. The "not bad analytical part of the system" has flat out refused to participate in the system on this particular pair? After all, the inputs are completely ridiculous. They are made with a sign to the contrary. I understand that the trader tried to enter the expected end of the pullback, but ... it seems that the pullback was simply caught at random, at first sight, believing in its confidence. The well-known "system": "It's up, well, now... no, well, it was a good twitch now, now for sure... No, well, after the gap for sure..." I could be wrong - the author did not disclose the system. The grail. For the time being I suggest that there is no system and successful entries by separate pairs is a seasonal coincidence based on the seasonal set of indices. No other, earlier accounts will be demonstrated. By the way, on cadciph just the RM seems to be even sparing, compared to.
... Saturday evening... :)

SProgrammer писал(а) >>

Leo has done well. Another look.
** :)) And as usual, he's always looking for questions from somewhere, so I don't get to mock the self-righteous newbies. :))

Tell me, what does grail mean to you in numerical terms?

SProgrammer писал(а) >>

:) Why would he be able to buy China? Tell me how it is possible. At least in a nutshell.

If I could make 2000% a month, I could already buy China and more. But alas... >> that's a long way off.

Well, I, in turn, do not believe that someone who claims to work at all without any stops of any kind (!) is a real trader. I.e. he may trade, but it is not his main occupation. Nor can it be.
The whistling of some comrades is beginning to bore me, a very reserved person. But let them... The forum will bear everything...
But I don't believe it. And I do not need to prove anything. It's not even up for discussion.

Avals писал(а) >>

Losses are an important part of trading (not necessarily stop-loss only). You can't do without them. They are not mistakes, mistakes when trying to trade without them.
TopikStarter even though he claims to have been trading for a long time, but he either didn't show it or gave it up due to temporary success. The report for the year at least is a confirmation. Although more important is the number of deals - at least a hundred.

Stops are stop loss orders. And the losers are an understandable thing. Actually, there shouldn't be any at all. And that's the way it should be. :)) This is my opinion about the last part, because I will not explain it. It's all very clear.
Reason: