Psychological pressure of the deposit amount - page 4

joo писал(а) >>
Trade on the demo. And let the copier trade on the real one.
It worked for me. For 3 or 4 months (I don't remember exactly). I couldn't cheat myself any more, but maybe you will succeed. :)

How is it now? Has your psychology changed?

AlexSTAL >>:

Добрый день всем!

Вот думаю, может стандартное окно терминала выкинуть и написать аналог

Open a demo, trade 0.01 lot and put the copier on this account. In the copier set the lot selection as you need it and psychology will be out of your mind.

HIDDEN писал(а) >>

Open a demo, trade 0.01 lot and put the copier on this account. You can set the lot selection in the copyer as you need it, and psychology will be out of your hands.

There's another thing that's going on here.
I don't dare trust the CD with 20 grand of green. I don't want to be out of pocket...
There's no sense in transferring it abroad at once.
That leaves the bank, but there is no auto-trading there.

AlexSTAL >>:

Сейчас то как? Психология изменилась?

Yeah, for a year now I've been treating the real thing the same way I treat the demo.

to HIDDEN->

Look at my post on the previous page.

joo писал(а) >>

Yeah, it's been a year since I treated the real thing the same way I treated the demo.

Yeah, you're not the first one to tell me that.... So it's all about maturation.....

others do not ruin a young trader's soul with sophisticated advice
You have to go the natural way... Fear is a natural feedback mechanism
Fear is a signal from the subconscious that the TS does not exist or has not been tested

joo >>:
Торгуйте на демо. А на реале торгует пусть копировщик.
Мне помогло. На 3 или 4 месяца (не помню уже точно). Дальше уже не получалось так себя обманывать, но может у Вас получится? :)

ЗЫ С экспертами тоже не всё гладко в плане психологии, что бы ни говорили. Нужны нервы, что бы наблюдать, что вытворяет "железка" с кровными. Требуется тоже привыкать.

But the ironman stays awake round the clock. And it doesn't get tired at all.

Author, don't mess with your head, let alone people's. You should not study psychology but treat your greed. If you write that you are a professional forex dealer, you should know that any professional, in the first place, focuses not on the percentage of profit, but on stability. If you write that you make 50 quid a day with 200 quid, then that's 25 percent of the deposit per day. Do you even know what kind of profitability this is? What the hell kind of psychology is that? Reduce the lot by several times, make 5% a day. Do you have any idea how much you'll get after 6 months? And after a year? I don't bother to count, but if you do 5% a day, in a year the deposit will be several yards. Isn't that enough? You want all the money, huh? Then suffer with your psychology. Or reduce the lot and feel dry and comfortable, and all problems with your psychology will disappear. If you are so profitable, you can reduce the lot size manyfold and still earn billions over the year. I repeat greed cure greed.

bank писал(а) >>
Don't ruin a young trader's soul with sophisticated advice.

I have a good pass filter standing up..... :-))))

E_mc2 писал(а) >>
Author, don't mess with your head, much less people's. You should not study psychology, you should get rid of greed. If you write that you are a professional forex dealer, you should know that any professional first of all look at stability, not at the percentage of profit. If you write that you make 50 quid a day with 200 quid, then that's 25 percent of the deposit per day. Do you even know what kind of profitability this is? What the hell kind of psychology is that? Reduce the lot by several times, make 5% a day. Do you have any idea how much you'll get after 6 months? And after a year? I don't bother to count, but if you do 5% a day, in a year the deposit will be several yards. Isn't that enough? You want all the money, huh? Then suffer with your psychology. Or reduce the lot and feel dry and comfortable, and all problems with your psychology will disappear. If you are so profitable, you can reduce the lot size manyfold and still earn billions over the year. I repeat greed cure greed.

Dear. Reread my big post on the previous pages
Reason: