Looking for an MQL4 programmer for cooperation - page 7

Well, you must have remembered that day, right? Please give me some figures to make me believe you.
P.S. I take back what I said about the first option being ruled out, because it is not one pose, but several that day.
P.P.S. One of the options I see as follows. Suppose the deposit is $1000. You open with a 0.6 lot on the eu (the deposit is about 840) with a stop corresponding to 1000-840 = 160 quid, i.e. somewhere around 160/6 = 26 pips. Is that how it works?

Mathemat >>:
ОК, по пунктикам. Главный вопрос таков: каким образом эквити могла сравняться с залогом? При разумном ММ эквити превышает залог минимум в пару раз (а еще лучше - раз в 5-7).
Приведите мне пример, при котором риск минимален, но эквити=залог. С цифрами стопа, тейка (если есть) и лотами на депозит $1000.
P.S. Насчет стопаута я знаю, что это 500% (в Альпари).
Let deposit = 100 euros
open an order on the EURUSD pair 0.1 lot, which = 100% of the load
let stop = 20 pips (4-digit), and 50 pips (4-digit) profit

Total result:
if the stop triggered, we have a loss = $20 = €14.8
if a profit triggered, we have a profit = $50 = €37

I see, I gave you approximately the same example:
P.P.S. One option I see is this. Let the deposit be $1000. You open with 0.6 lot on eu (deposit is about 840) with a stop corresponding to 1000-840 = 160 quid, i.e. somewhere around 160/6 = 26 pips. Is it like that? <br / translate="no">.
And you call this non-aggressive trading?!

LeoV >>:

Советую работать не с энтузиастами, а с профессионалами. Именно они делают свою работу профессионально и грамотно, тем более что в таком программировании куча подводных камней, которые энтузиаст может попросту не знать. А профессионал - это человек, который имеет профессию, за которую он должен получать деньги, поскольку это его работа. Связавшись с энтузиастами, вы не гарантированны от ошибок, которые могут существенно осложнить вашу жизнь и осуществление вашей задачи.

Now let's reflect on your words:
1. I will check the performance of the Expert Advisor and TS on the Strategy Tester and a demo account, so the presence of errors will only lead to their detection a little later;
2. errors in the work of the Expert Advisor in violation of the rules of the TS, with high probability, will be detected at the stage of testing the Expert Advisor on the history;
3) I have heard about the pitfalls (variable spread, swaps, requotes, connection breakdowns, correct work with orders, etc.), so when creating a good profitable Expert Advisor, they will definitely be eliminated by the author of the code by himself, by me, or ask a pro for advice on how to do it.

Mathemat >>:
Ну понятно, я Вам примерно такой же пример привел: И это Вы называете неагрессивной торговлей?!
No, not at all, my first order almost always = 0.01 lot (it would be even smaller, but Alpari does not give less) and only after several unsuccessful rollovers it could reach 0.10 lot, I never open with a larger total lot if the deposit is less than 300 euros.

Hedin, well, you yourself gave an example that confirms mine. Only I was talking about a deposit of 1000 quid, and you were talking about 100 euros. The relative numbers are still the same, even our stops are almost the same.
Do you have a good understanding of what non-aggressive trading is? According to the classics - it is when you risk no more than 2-5% of your deposit in a trade. And in this example you risked 16% in one trade!
P.S. I corrected my example, there was a mistake there.

Mathemat >>:
Ну дык Вы же сами привели пример, подтверждающий мой. Только я говорил о депо 1000 баксов, а Вы - о 100 евро. Относительные цифры все равно те же, даже стопы у нас почти совпали.
Вы хорошо понимаете, что такое неагрессивная торговля? По классике - это когда Вы рискуете не более чем 2-5% депозита в сделке. А в данном примере Вы рисковали в одной сделке 16%!
I agree with you, classically my trading should be called aggressive, but I had to do it for several reasons:
1. there are no investors on PAMM, so I only risk mine.
2. Minimum lot = 0.01 (unfortunately).
3) I am not willing to risk a big depo on the test PAMM, so the depo is small.
4. I need to check the TS in real conditions, but there is no Expert Advisor for this TS at hand, to check it on the history.

P.S. understand the need and usefulness of the primary testing of the TS on the history, that's why I'm looking for a MQL4 programmer for cooperation.

Hedin писал(а) >>

Now let us speculate on your words:
1. I will check the workability of the Expert Advisor and TS on the Strategy Tester and a demo account, so the presence of errors will only lead to their detection a little later;
2. errors in the work of the Expert Advisor in violation of the rules of the TS, with high probability, will be detected at the stage of testing the Expert Advisor on the history;
3. I have heard about the pitfalls (changing spreads, swaps, requotes, connection failures, correct work with orders, etc.), so when creating a good profitable Expert Advisor, they will definitely be eliminated by the author of the code himself, by me, or ask a pro for advice.

Well, now can you imagine how much time and nerve it will take you? Instead of paying $100 (notional), solve all your problems quickly and start earning (in your words TS profitable), you are looking for 2 days of enthusiast (and how much involved before that we do not know), which is not clear how to fulfill your TOR. And now calculate how much money you have not earned and will not earn in the future, while you are trying to correct the mistakes of an enthusiastic non-professional and deal with all this headache?

LeoV >>:

Хорошо, а теперь представляете сколько это займёт у вас времени и нервов? Вместо того, чтоб заплатить 100$(условно) и решить быстро все свои проблемы, вы уже 2 дня занимаетесь поиском энтузиаста(и сколько занимались до этого), который не понятно как выполнит ваше ТЗ. А теперь подсчитайте сколько вы не заработали денег и не заработаете в будущем, пока будете пытаться испралять ошибки энтузиаста-непрофессионала и заниматься всей этой головомойкой?

If I had a tested Grail at least for the year of real trading, I would have kept it - I traded manually and coded (while learning MQL4 coding).
And since I am a realist with some forex trading experience, I understand that out of my top ten TS after testing on history 1-3 at most will be selected for real trading and if it happens, it will be great.

Hedin >>:
4. Нужно проверить ТС в боевых условиях

Testing the TS in combat conditions is only adequate when you yourself don't make any heroic attempts (by opening such large positions), but simply trade conservatively.

Good luck then, Hedin! There are a lot of people here, maybe you will find a common language with someone.