Who will write me a councillor? - page 6

There is no need to treat the man as a "sufferer" in advance - everyone deserves respect. A total attitude to it frequenters of this forum (the statement that he is not able to make money on the forex) osassaniya because he is not even able to clearly formulate TOR - that is, how to work this strategy, he does not know, and say that knowledge about the financial markets, he really does not - hence the conclusions.

SZS. honestly, if the man knows pucha (well) then make money on the construction and sale of sites is much easier and simpler. than at Forex....

xrust >>:

это я и сам напишу, и "страдалец" тут не при чем, чел упомянул что он знает пхп - ему нужен советник (нормальный) а мне нужен клиентский кабинет билинговой системы с завязкой на три платежных системы, причем правильный. если у него нечем расплатиться в смысле денежных знаков - значит остается бартер, а так как из подходящего бартера у него есть руки и упомянутое им знание пыхи....

I see what you mean, but I think you're comparing complexity in very different ways.

>And I need a billing system client cabinet with a link to three payment systems
this is a far cry from "advisor".

Ayanami писал(а) >>

I see your point, but I think you're comparing complexity in a completely different way.

>And I need a billing system client office with three payment systems
>> it's far from "Advisor".

Not at all - I'm not offering a toy for a tester. And if he wants to understand the language. and try to program it himself - then everyone will help him here.

xrust >>:

Не надо заранее относиться к человеку как к "страдальцу" - каждый достоин уважения. А поголовное отношение к нему завсегдатаев этого форума ( утверждение, что он не способен заработать на форексе) обьясняется тем, что он не в состоянии даже четко сформулировать ТЗ - то есть как будет работать эта стратегия он не знает, и скажем что знаний о фин рынках у него реально нет - отсюда и выводы.

I agree with you, I didn't think I'd wait for an adequate in this thread.

xrust >>:

ничего подобного - я не предлагаю игрушку для тестера. А если у него есть желание разобраться в языке. и попробовать програмить самому - то тут ему каждый поможет.

>everyone here can help him

Tell me more.

The explanation is simple enough - this is a representative forum. I hope, and not without reason, that it will be different with five - because we are engaged in the most monetary business in the world (or rather have something to do with it) and do not have the right to sell our codes.... well that's just a saying.

Look at the help thread: https: //www.mql5.com/ru/forum/111497 - 99% of questions are answered there. Because the askers make an effort to solve the problem, rather than asking for a gimme.

xrust >>:

Все обьясняется достаточно просто - это форум представительский. Метаквоты тут рулят, и по правилам форума - это не есть площадка для рекламы и продажи услуг. надеюсь. и не безосновательно что с пятеркой будет уже по другому - а то занимаемся самым денежным делом в мире ( точнее имеем к нему отношение) и не имеем права продавать свои коды.... ну это так к слову.

>selling their code
Here you are burned, you can sell, sell sh*t, only embellished, those who want to sell their code - the shame of the profession, for any penny write such that a normal person will rewrite everything later, sell your code - easy, the customer will not understand it anyway, and so it works. What you are writing here is not even a program, it's like a secretary writing in excel.

Well, well, cut the crap - we're not talking about that now, we're talking about opportunity per se, any software forum has a paid help section, and no one is ashamed of it. or are you saying that everyone is just doing it everywhere these days?

I dare say there are enough scum sellers everywhere, or do you blame everyone who posts on the mokla (or at least everyone who signs up on this forum)? ;)

Reason: