Who will write me a councillor?

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen!

Who could write an EA? I am trading on cent account Trading by hand is not good enough. I have too much time to do it (or rather I need to watch the market all the time) and I don't know MQL so I am asking for your help.

I think the EA will not be difficult to write, because it works only with two indicators (examples of entry, TK and indicators in the attached file).

In general, if anyone wants to write an adviser and that is unclear on the ToR, then write to asu 479196261.

Naturally, any work must be paid, but I have not much money, that is, almost none = (so who will write the adviser to the remuneration in the form of symbolic $5 =).

"You should add, sirin..." (c)
(joking)

neomasterx >>:

Здравствуйте уважаемые!

Кто может написать советника? Торгую на центовом счете Ручками торговать никак не получается слишком много времени надо на это (вернее надо постоянно следить за рынком), а MQL не знаю вот и прошу, помогите.

Советник я думаю, будет написать несложно, потому, как он работает только по двум индикаторам (примеры входа, ТЗ и индикаторы в прикрепленном файле).

В общем если кто захочет написать советника и что непонятно по ТЗ, то пишите в Асю 479196261.

Естественно любой труд должен оплачиваться но денег у меня не так много, то есть совсем почти нет =( поэтому кто напишет советника тому вознаграждение в виде символических 5 долларов =).

the system is grail, there's just no money. Not yet. In general, though, we should thank them for putting the system out in the open.

I can write a minimum of $30. My advisers are used by a large investment company

neomasterx писал(а) >> I don't have much money, I mean almost none at all =( so whoever writes an advisor is rewarded with a token $5 =).

What are you going to trade with? What kind of deposit? В 10$?

LeoV >>:

А на что вы собираетесь торговать? Какое депо? В 10$?

How did you guess? =)

neomasterx >>:
... денег у меня не так много, то есть совсем почти нет =( поэтому кто напишет советника тому вознаграждение в виде символических 5 долларов =).

What do you smoke, what do you drink? Do the math. Giving up alcohol and smoking for a month will benefit your body and allow you to save on your advisor. And then let the programmer drink and smoke whatever he/she wants with your money, he/she will ruin his/her health! And you will earn money with your advisor and drink a good brandy for his health!

granit77 >>:

Что курите, чем запиваете? Посчитайте. Отказ от алкоголя и курения на месяц принесет пользу организму и позволит сэкономить как раз на советник. А дальше пусть программист пьет и курит на Ваши деньги что хочет, он же теперь свое здоровье гробить будет! А вы советником заработаете и выпьете за его здоровье хорошего коньячка!

I do not drink, but I smoke (but one packet of cigarettes lasts me a month, I can say I indulge) I eat a little so I am thin :) )) .

To be honest, I was recently laid off from work, so there is not much money so while I am looking for a new one, decided to sit a little forex money for a session was just $15 (did not have time to plummet from last year) so I invented a system a la "Maybe chego will get" ©.

And 5 dollars might be useful to someone, maybe someone also traded on cent account and lost deposits, so let him write me an adviser, and him $ 5 and let him trade further. I have been doing this for a long time now, and I think this is a good idea. If anything comes out, I'm not greedy and I will throw in some more $$.

neomasterx >>:
Я не пью, но курю (но одной пачки сигарет мне хватает на месяц, я можно сказать балуюсь) кушаю мало поэтому я худой...

Yeah, it's tough... If you say something like that without thinking about it, you'll lose your man.

The only right thing to do is to earn manually using your strategy. If it doesn't work, there's nothing to order. They will write to you for "free".

But they will write you something for "free=5$", you cannot put it on the real account, it will work somehow. A non-serious order implies a non-serious workmanship. In fact, it is always a model for a tester and a demo.

granit77 >>:

Да, худо дело... Брякнешь так не подумавши, а человек совсем на нет сойдет.

Единственно правильный выход - заработать вручную по своей стратегии. Если не получится, нечего и заказывать. Вручную результаты всегда получше, у советника глаз нет.

А напишут Вам за "бесплатно=5$" такое, что на реал ставить нельзя, будет работать кое-как. Несерьезность заказа предполагает несерьезность исполнения. Фактически это всегда макет для тестера и демо.

I was joking, except for the cigarettes.

I myself am not a supporter of ATC and always thought that hands are better, but in this TS there is no way without an automatic.

The system is as follows: in order to be in profit I need to constantly monitor the market, i.e. to open all deals without exception, which will not work, because I, like any other person, need to sleep at some point.

I don't want to get up all my trades. I don't want to postpone it for long.

And I don't really need seriousness, like calculating risk factor or history bars, etc. The main thing is to open and close trades in accordance with technical requirements.

neomasterx >>:

The code for the Trend indicator is decompiled. I don't think anyone will do it.

Reason: