I'm interested in your opinion. What will happen? - page 4

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Is that the end of your intelligence?

What do you want me to do?

I'm not answering your posts anymore, if you need help write to me in person.

Ivan Vagin:

What do you want me to do?

I won't answer any more of your posts, if you need help, write to me.

Help yourself first.

Vladimir Gribachev:

Oke, for example I'm a super-duper billionaire, decide to go long (buy) for everything. What will happen? Will it go up or down?

Or will it have a heart attack after the resulting bullion :)

Any speculative action can move the price either one way or the other, depending on the prevailing force (bulls or bears). Only in determining the prevailing force one should not limit oneself to speculators, one should consider the entire economic relationship between currency areas. The currency market does not exist by itself, without the real economy.

Let me try to explain from the other side.

If trade was for cash, then yes - a lot of quid would come on the market and euros would be bought up at an increasing price. The exchange rate would go sky-high, and you could use paper with the portraits of the presidents to heat the oven.

But they are trading on margin with DC and banks. Figuratively: transactions are made in several parts. To buy a euro for a quid, you have to reserve the quid first, and then you have to request a euro for the reserve. That is, you get two streams of orders - one for dollars, and one for euros. And the first flow is more powerful and causes depletion of the resource - trading stops.

Let's say speculators have bought up all the valenki in the Sahara market...

Vladimir Gribachev:

What would happen if, for example, all the traders in the world went long on the Eurobucks at the same time?

Would the price explode upwards and fly off into space?

The liquidity will become zero. Such liquidity crises have already taken place on the stock exchanges, and so far the only way to "fight" such phenomena is to invite liquidity providers.

Vladimir Gribachev:

What would happen if, for example, all the traders in the world went long on the Eurobucks at the same time?

Would the price explode upwards and fly off into space?

What will happen ))) Nothing will happen, we will treat it))Just like in the case of diagnosis and firstaid, treatment depends on the location of the lesion, its .The worst part is, he can't feel the pressure rise.

Alexander Antoshkin:
What will happen ))) nothing will happen, we will treat it))As in the case of diagnosis and firstaid, treatment depends on the localisation of the lesion, its .The worst part is, he can't feel the pressure rise.
This scenario will never happen as it is no longer a market. It's from the series - what happens if a man suddenly flies like a bird?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
This scenario will never happen because it is no longer a market. What would happen if a man suddenly flew like a bird?
That's my point exactly, speaking of penguins, tell me more about icebergs so you don't fly off into space)

Vladimir Gribachev:

The price would go up and fly into space?

The main thing is that no one takes advantage of it... You buy when someone sells... And they sell when someone buys...

It could go backwards.

Reason: