How to make money from unsteady markets? (Article) - page 6

grasn писал(а) >>

By the way, he still hasn't answered the question asked. Next he will mutter that he will not cast his pearls before swine and will not reveal the secret.

But even with the boorishness and pig-headedness of our homegrown literary man.

The article says it all clearly and precisely, right down to how to apply it. No secrets or questions left unanswered. If anyone had these very questions, they could have asked instead of flubbing about all sorts of bullshit. If some pigs don't get it, it's their problem and there is no point in beating around the bush.

The only thing that we do not have, it's software implementation of the algorithm that will translate the quotes into the first differences and make up the payment matrix. But this can be done by any programmer.

Take a rest.

I'm unsubscribing from this thread. Anyway, there is no discussion on the text of the article, but only a discussion of the author's personality and I have nothing else to do here.

IlyaA >> :
I like the idea very much. Let me ask you a question. When we create a matrix, we look at how the market reacts to our strategy. At the same time, we ourselves believe that the market has applied some kind of strategy against the players. That is, if we can unambiguously classify our strategy, we cannot reliably determine what the market has opposed to us. Yes. We have incomplete information. I suggest that we start discussing the formulation of the problem of identifying market strategies. Where are we flat or trending? :))) In general, how to approach counter-strategies?

Don't be offended, Uncle Reshetov! :) Here's my question, like the theme, but for him not yet called a nerd. Convincing request to correct.

Reshetov >> :

The article says it all clearly and concisely, right down to how to apply it. No secrets or questions left unanswered. If anyone had those very questions, they could have asked instead of fluffing about all kinds of bullshit. If some pigs don't get it, it's their problem and there is no point in beating around the bush.

The only thing that we do not have, it's software implementation of the algorithm that will translate the quotes into the first differences and make up the payment matrix. But this can be done by any programmer.

Get some rest.

I'm unsubscribing from this thread. There's no discussion of the article's text here anyway, just a discussion of the author's personality and I have nothing else to do here.

And what's there to discuss when you've tirelessly written it all down: "The article is clear and concise, right down to how to apply". There's nothing to discuss there.

There's no discussion of the text of the article anyway.

You really don't understand that what's written in the article is bullshit or you just "piss yourself"? All right, fine, I'll take your sound advice and go rest. And don't get overworked.

Yurixx писал(а) >>

That's what I'm saying. :-))

Strangely, I thought the profit was right there, beyond the edge of the wavelet.

The edge of the wavelet is an exit from a position or an entrance, if it's the beginning of the wavelet.

Svinozavr >> :

Well... Barin... you set the tasks...))

For starters (I'm a contactor - aliens told me))) you have to break the time series into clusters. The framing is not by time, but by a meaningful characteristic of the series for trading. Either way, note the time frame. There is nothing to catch in it. And then the brown bear in the polar coordinates turns into a white and fluffy, and almost tame.

Ilya! Well, do not provoke me, okay? ))) Of course, I'm a swine-saurus, no doubt, but come with your own cuisine into somebody else's thread...

Actually, the thread is called "How to make money from unsteady markets?" and not "Reshetov's Kitchen". Looks like it's piggyback season :)

lna01 >> :

Actually, the thread is called "How to make money from unsteady markets?" and not "Reshetov's Kitchen". Looks like it's piggyback season :)

??? So I'm not - I don't think it's ethical to talk about extraneous topics in a thread not meant for that. You want to pick on me? Well, start a "Shitting on a Pigskin" thread and cling. You're a nincompoop.

Svinozavr >> :

??? So I'm not - I don't think it's ethical to talk about extraneous topics in a thread that's not meant for that. You want to pick on me? Well, start a "Shitting on a Pigskin" thread and cling. You're not a hick.

Hmm, I was under the impression that a discussion of the approach you outlined would be quite appropriate in this thread. I must have misspoken, I apologise.

lna01 >> :

Hmm, I was under the impression that a discussion of your approach would be appropriate in this thread. I must have mispronounced it, I apologise.

Good luck, good luck! >> look forward to hearing from you. :))

Trading the "Three Orders" trading system very satisfied http://market-strategist.blogspot.com

The blog was not working before, now it's working!

granit77 >> :

Good luck, good luck! Looking forward to hearing from you. :))

+1Gy
Reason: