Is autotrading possible with a DC using Metatrader? - page 3

Change the DCs unequivocally. Either they're playing you down or they're just not doing a good job.

khorosh >>:

Ну, если это пипсовка, с короткими целями, то и стопы не должны быть слишком большими. И их срабатывание не должно вызывать катастрофических последствий.
Для срднесрочной и долгосрочной торговле есть возможность торговать по телефону.

The consequences for me are not catastrophic, but the problem makes me wonder if automatic trading is even possible. They take away your ability to manage an open order at moment X and let it float free before e.g. NFP. And this can be done to you at any time and you think at the time that your order is controlled by an expert according to certain rules ...

zhuki >>:
Меняйте ДЦ однозначно. Они или вас пасут и подыгрывают или просто плохо работают .

I think either the latter or a problem with the platform, my depo is not too big. I'm already closing my account on this brokerage already. Not sure yet whether to open another one or change platform and trading type....

Choomazik писал(а) >>

tru, why are you still here?

Because our hands are not for boredom. :-)

Choomazik >>:

Я не знаю как выкручиватся при обрыве связи торгуя на М1. Вы знаете?

От ДЦ такой апдейт - они "делают только исполнение торговых приказов". Нет приказов - нет исполнения. Я им написал конечно, если нет данных, то нет и приказов. А вообще, отдайте шляпу и пальто.... Не знаю, чья это ошибка - ДЦ или терминала. Не моя 100%. Во всяком случае отношение у них наплевательское. ДЦ базируется не в бывшем совке. Кому интересно - пишите в личку, открою личико Гюльчатай...

Well, have you tried working with the pending orders? Everything is ironclad in terms of finding out who is to blame.
Well, the best solution for fast trading in this case is to switch to ECN broker. Then there is no conflict of interest, spreads are smaller and it works faster.

I realise I could get banned...
With all due respect to metaquotes
taken from "
Despite the simplicity of the interface of all the components, MetaTrader 4 has a wide range of features and is a very flexible platform. It allows you to control all settings for groups of traders, financial instruments, databases, quote sources and much more."
The software is designed for the broker, not the client, the comfort and peace of mind of the latter is secondary. I don't work with brokers offering MT and use MT solely for monitoring and testing the TS

Andrei01 писал(а) >>
Well, have you tried working with the pauses? Everything seems to be ironclad in terms of finding out who is to blame.
The optimal solution for fast trading in this case is to switch to ECN broker. Then there is no conflict of interest, spreads are smaller and it works faster.

If you have a pending order, it is not exactly the same thing as not sending the quotes when the order is open. I am looking at ECN, thank you!

Choomazik >>:
Отложенный ордер - это не совсем в тему неподачи котировок при открытом ордере.

You don't understand about the pending orders. The fact of setting a pending order far away from the price which will obviously not work and which you can delete right away tells us if your brokerage company reacts at all to your commands. The pending is not dangerous for brokerage companies and that is why if there is a connection with them, then they have no reason not to place pending orders, and here market orders - is a potential loss for brokerage companies, except for ECN ones (it is the opposite there) and so here unfair games are possible, especially in fast trading.

End of song:

We are sorry to hear that you are dissatisfied. However, please be ensured that it is in our interest to execute all the trades our customer requests. We have provided you with the journal on your *** account. Furthermore, we did not experience any connectivity issues at the time in question and received the price feeds from our liquidity providers as normal.

The reason may be either the DC or the terminal. I have made part of my conclusions.

When an Expert Advisor has no information about the account, orders, or their quantity...
Reason: