EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 741

nikelodeon:
You know the difference between them and you, they didn't lose.......Even with a bad prediction you can't lose........ I bet you're just hustling in front of the monitor, that's all..... Don't you worry.....try my prediction. Just buy down, even now from these levels. You might not make much, but I'll guide you from start to finish of the trade.

Don't ever open a position against a trend.

Ah yes, let's wait for the fallback.......

I don't argue that it's not a fact that you will earn anything by opening downwards, the main thing is not to lose....

nikelodeon:
I do not argue that it is not a fact to open down and earn something, the main thing is not to lose....

Still, it is better to go down and have more peace and quiet....))))) Do not be offended, we do it in good faith, without malice.

no problem.....

When using the TS there is no way to know in advance the profitability of the transaction.... It could easily be a reversal of 200-300 pips or even -50...... so the basic rule of TC is not to miss signals.......Well, I agree, it is much calmer and tastier....

Zet:

Period H1 Now iV of V of (3) Wait for more v of (3), then 3 waves (5) momentum ended.....)))))
Zet, can I have a breakdown on the chart, if it's not difficult of course?

nikelodeon:
......Well, about the refill, I agree, much calmer and tastier....
There you go....))))

Either way the process is on, so watch...... Waiting for an upward signal, which won't be until tomorrow morning....... So it's safe to go to sleep....

Ekonom:
Zet, can you mark up the graph, if it's not too much trouble?

OK, I see it that way, ..... yourself...)))))
Reason: