Once again, about the lokas. - page 6

gip >>:

С какой стати? А впрочем, вопрос отменяется. Видно что ты решительно никаких ошибок в своих примерах не видишь и вряд ли захочешь их признать :)

"It's very hard to find the black cat in a black room, especially if it's not there".

P.S. I don't think I've been drinking with you.

PapaYozh >>:

Я с Вами, вроде, не пил.

Well, yes, getting personal :) And to think, of course, Saturday.
Do I mind or what? Don't think :)

It seems to me that "locking" with the same volume does not have any advantage, but generally locking with a partial volume (a part), starting with small volumes and leading to a full overlap at the level of forced position closing, and thus achieve loss minimization, i.e. performing the tactic of waiting.

PapaYozh писал(а) >>

there is such an algorithm!

Moreover - it's implemented by MQL4 developers in the OrderCloseBy() function.

Since you are probably well versed in this function, I have a question. The function, as I understand it, only applies to two orders. How to apply it correctly in case there are 5 orders in a lot ?

khorosh >>:

Поскольку вы, наверно, хорошо разбираетесь в этой функции, у меня есть вопрос. Функция, как я понимаю, применяется только к двум ордерам. Как её правильно применить в случае, если ордеров в локе 5 ?

interchangeably

Mischek >>:

по очереди

ahead of you :)

PapaYozh >>:

опередил :)

It's just getting started.
the answer was known to the questioner.
now it is just more convenient to argue the benefits of a loc with fast price movement and slow execution in turn

Mischek писал(а) >>

by turns

Is this also done one at a time in the terminal, when we use "close overlapped orders" in the order closing window? It seems to be very fast, it feels like the closing is done by one command. This speed cannot be achieved in Expert Advisors.

khorosh >>:

А в терминале тоже также по очереди это выполняется, когда мы в окне закрытия ордеров используем "закрыть перекрытые"? Как то уж очень быстро это производится, ощущение, что закрытие производится одной командой. В эксперте такой скорости не достичь.

What's the rush? As long as it is not near the time for swaps to accrue, increasing the closing time does not affect the result.

PapaYozh писал(а) >>

What's the rush? As long as it is not near the time of swap accrual, increasing the closing time does not affect the result.

You are right. Although it would be better if this function had an option to list the tickets of all overlapped orders.
Reason: