How do I access the turkey remotely? - page 7

zhuki >>:
А вы сами пишите . Берите идею и пишите.

Yeah, I know. Always myself. :)
Just a question - has anyone implemented sockets not through a third-party dll?

zhuki писал(а) >>

Imagine how many DLLs you would have to use in your system to implement such a link using any method. And there will be one more DLL. I think it's not a problem. Especially to order. Give me a guarantee.

And writing 100 Kb of MQL code instead of 30 lines of DLL is a great difference.

And then a user gets a trojan somewhere and blames everything on you - you'll never get rid of it...

xrust >>:

а потом юзверь гдето трояна подхватит и на тебя все свалит - ввек не отмоешся...

Reinvent the wheel then. But I'll stick to my opinion. And I don't want anything to do with such users.

zhuki >>:

Изобретайте тогда велосипед. Но, я при своём мнении. И с такими юзверями дел иметь не хочу.

Igor, I agree with you too, and I don't like to burden the code with some wild complications. But this is the opposite situation: when a product is made for sale, it is not made for a specific customer. They are all different, aren't they?

For the sake of interest, this is for that distributed computing system that everyone dreams of. Collective intelligence, so to speak.

sergeev >>:

да знаю. всегда сам. :)
просто есть вопрос- кто то реализовывал сокеты не через сторонние dll?

Socket exchange without DLL is physically impossible, but using winsock.dll is more realistic. Of course asynchronous transfer is not possible, but synchronous transfer can be implemented.

I've had it, now my posts are disappearing too...

SofTAA >>:

Обмен через сокеты без DLL физически невозможно реализовать, но используя winsock.dll сделать вполнее реально. Конечно асинхронная передача не получится, а синхронную реализовать можно.

winsock.dll is exactly what I'm talking about.

The main point is that you don't want to use your own self-written libs, but you don't have any problem with using the Windows ones.

If you don't mind, please share links or code without classes (wrappers). preferably pure api.

zhuki >>:
Ради интереса, это для той самой системы распределённых вычислений, о которой все мечтают. Так сказать коллективный разум.

Probably not. It's probably for selling signals.

In general, in the IT world, demand creates supply, not the other way round. If there is an implementation, it is possible that not only these possibilities will appear, but much more.

By the way - as you all know, the MT5 tester will be optimized through the Internet.

So maybe make a DLL to check the demand. I, if I find a possibility, will do it. Only it is not quite clear what to transfer from terminal to terminal.
Reason: