Toys from Vinin - page 16

Help fix indicator code... Draws on the EURUSD minute chart 5m candles on the right, then added EURJPY 5m pair on the right, just can't align it..... Thanks in advance...
Files:
sv2.mq4  19 kb

Foxgun писал(а) >>
Help to correct indicator code... Figures on the EURUSD minute chart on the right 5m candles, then added EURJPY 5m on the right, just can't align..... Thanks in advance...

Is the original indicator still there?

Vinin писал(а) >>

Did you keep the original indicator?

Here's the original, when installing on other pairs, you need to rewrite Sy1

Files:
zjcjp.mq4  11 kb

Foxgun писал(а) >>

Here is the original, if you install on other pairs, you need to rewrite Sy1

How did you want to synchronise the instruments with each other?

Vinin писал(а) >>

How did you want to synchronise the instruments with each other?

I wanted the start of drawing of late bars to coincide, at least at the opening price, but only them, and the longer yen was drawn from its first candle... I just can't understand where the error is. Every new bar is drawn with an offset from the previous one....

Hello, I wonder if you could spare a moment to attend to my problem. If you have the time.

It would be very informative for me to add here the sum of sell and buy pairs.

I'm not an expert in programming myself:)

Regards!

xrym писал(а) >>

Hello, I wonder if you could spare a moment to attend to my problem. If you have the time.

It would be very informative for me to add here the sum of sell and buy pairs.

I'm not an expert in programming myself:)

Regards!

>> Have you contacted the author?

Vinin писал(а) >>

Have you contacted the author?

No, I haven't. It seems that this indicator is decompiled and the author must be abroad.

I thought it wasn't too much work for an experienced programmer.

Or maybe it's just me.

xrym писал(а) >>

No, I haven't. It seems that this indicator is decompiled and the author must be abroad.

I thought it wasn't too much work for an experienced programmer.

Or maybe it's just me.

Not much work, I agree. It's just that the code is broken. I don't like working with broken code.

Victor, what do you think of the idea to make the VininIsLRMAvcolor indicator more convenient?

There is such an idea: to make a sound signal at the moment when the indicator colour is recoloured.

You can also make a restriction - the signal should not be more frequent than once a minute, or even more. Otherwise, if it jumps here and there and trills. I've heard such trills before and know how unpleasant it is. ) It makes you want to switch it off.

Reason: