Abnormal MQL5 Rating

I can not understand yet the rating system of MQL5, I offer a service that has no historical precedents on MQL5 with very high performance and despite this I have a rating #3176. I also have 14 reviews on 14 All positive I wonder if this system that adopts MQL5 to assign a rating works properly.

https://image.ibb.co/fzpU5R/report.png

Michele Manenti:

I can not understand yet the rating system of MQL5, I offer a service that has no historical precedents on MQL5 with very high performance and despite this I have a rating #3176. I also have 14 reviews on 14 All positive I wonder if this system that adopts MQL5 to assign a rating works properly.

https://image.ibb.co/fzpU5R/report.png

You have a 75% drawdown (and many deposits to save your cent account) and you are wondering why your rating is low?

Risk is an important factor when it comes to trading.

What you say refers to a time when I used a robot and my trading was automatic and I repeat it concerns a short period, everything else as you can see from the DD% remains below 40% of drawdown with well 391 consecutive operations in GAIN.

The rating is taking into account your whole history, not only the good parts.

For further explanation you should contact Service Desk, since they are the experts.

This RATING system remembers a period in which the DD% has been elevated and then does not see 391 consecutive operations in GAIN a profit factor of 12.57 and a Sharpe ratio of 0.35?

No the rating is taking just a part of my historical eluding everything else

Michele Manenti:
This RATING system remembers a period in which the DD% has been elevated and then does not see 391 consecutive operations in GAIN a profit factor of 12.57 and a Sharpe ratio of 0.35?

The 391 consecutive profitable trades, don't mean a thing if you don't use stop loss and have a wait and pray strategy.

Its easy to produce profits with high risk and no safety (but at some point you will destroy your account), the difficult thing is to achieve profits with proper risk management and stop loss.

My trading has a risk management that works great since I do HEDGING with currencies correlations and all this proves the DD% which is kept on average at 15%, again this assignment of the rating leaves many doubts

Michele Manenti: My trading has a risk management that works great since I do HEDGING with currencies correlations and all this proves the DD% which is kept on average at 15%, again this assignment of the rating leaves many doubts

If your strategy is "so great", why are you even worried about the rating? Just go all in (instead of a cent account) and make "thousands" or even "millions" in profit! With so much profit, who cares about the signal rating?

I do not think it is your problem and mql5 if I want to use a account in CENT or standard, I could be a good trader but with little money and in any way the concept is in the operation of my strategy that in the eyes of everyone does not show any risk since those who The following only gets low-risk profits, all of which prove it 14 out of 14 5-star reviews. My trading leverages correlations so it scales and protects in hedging
Reason: