Probability, how do you turn it into a pattern ...? - page 83

Mathemat писал(а) >>
bool WindowScreenShot( string filename, int size_x, int size_y, int start_bar=-1, int chart_scale=-1, int chart_mode=-1)
Saves current chart image as GIF file. In case of failure returns FALSE. To get information about the error you should call GetLastError() function.
The screenshot is saved in the terminal_directory\experts\files(terminal_directory\tester\files in case of testing the Expert Advisor) or its subfolders.
I can write a script, but later. In principle, anyone who understands the language is able to do it.

Thank you! No need to write anything. People just don't believe me... I don't know much about computers... the platform is installed... it is forbidden to interfere with the platform program!!! Everything is copied internally only charts and accounts (reports).

Tantrik писал(а) >>

Thank you! no need to write anything. It's just that people don't believe... I don't know much about computers... platform is installed... it is forbidden to interfere in the platform program!!! Everything is copied internally only charts and accounts (reports).

I don't believe it... because there are no such spreads on the eur/ebp on Sunday

Why is that not the case - if there is no liquidity and the movements are rumoured to be in the hundreds of pips over the weekend?

Mathemat писал(а) >>
Why is that not the case - if there is no liquidity and the movements are rumoured to be in the hundreds of pips over the weekend?

I don't believe it... :) until I see it

I wonder how they are going to see yesterday's snow, i.e. the spread

sever29 писал(а) >>

I don't believe it... because there's no such thing as a Sunday eu/buck spread.

What's so unbelievable about it? I didn't expect that either.... Why not write a letter to tech support and let them explain? It's not a big deal.

Mischek >>:
Мне интересно как они собираются вчерашний снег, т.е. спред увидеть

That's why we need an advisor (indicator) to monitor and take a screenshot when needed. The code is simple.

2 Tantrik: Please write it, it's really interesting. It's hardly MT4 anyway.

Mischek писал(а) >>
I wonder how they are going to see yesterday's snow i.e. spread

>> save the screenshot...

Svinozavr писал(а) >>

??? And from the File-Save as picture menu... what's your problem?

Everything from the menu worked the trade order copied and printed... When the spread is up maybe this weekend... I'll post the eu for review. That's it. And the TS?

There is a button on the keyboard "Print Screen", press and the picture is in the buffer. Open Paint or any other program and paste the picture through the menu, save as PNG or GIF is better...
Reason: