Probability, how do you turn it into a pattern ...? - page 82

yuripk писал(а) >>

Tantrik, there is a topic about pictures, have you seen it? You should put a picture of the spread there.

Where can I get a picture though I can take one from my phone...

Tantrik писал(а) >>

No mistake, I wanted to catch a move and there was a spread! But that was only after the weekend. This Sunday there was nothing, there was a gap spread usual.
If we had a strong movement on Sunday before last +50 and at once -50, spread was up to 100 pips.

show me a screenshot of 50-100pp spread on Sunday. you can also do it on Saturday...

sever29 писал(а) >>

show me a screenshot of the 50-100p spread on sunday. you can also do it on saturday...

What is a screenshot? Where can I get one? I have trouble copying even the charts from the platform, (in Word) only the account has a print function.

Tantrik писал(а) >>

What is a screenshot? where to get one? i even have a hard time copying charts from my platform, (in wordpress) only the bill has a print function.

I see...
P.S. here's a simple ScreenHunter 5.1 Free to make screenshots :) Show me then a screenshot of the chart with this spread.

sever29 писал(а) >>

I see...
P.S. Here's a simple ScreenHunter 5.1 Free screen saver (pics) :) Show me then a screenshot of the chart with this spread.

I've tried trade windows, they don't copy only the chart... >> there's no equity here! Maybe I'm in the wrong place... with these broker.... (volume... they won't blink an eye)

I'll ask my relative to install it and then I'll post it here.

Files:
uxzjrz.rar  17 kb

Tantrik писал(а) >>

Now tried trading windows no copy only chart... there's no equity here! Maybe I'm in the wrong place... with these broker.... (volumes... don't blink an eye)

taak.... and where is the 50-100p spread?

sever29 писал(а) >>

taak.... and where is the 50-100p spread?

This is just a copy of the chart now... can you see the spread there? Spread at the weekend and increases I think it's automatic by the program and it has no limits, pls spread! that's the whole question.

bool WindowScreenShot( string filename, int size_x, int size_y, int start_bar=-1, int chart_scale=-1, int chart_mode=-1)
Saves current chart image as a GIF file. In case of failure returns FALSE. To get information about the error, call the GetLastError() function.
The screenshot is saved in the terminal_directory\experts\files(terminal_directory\tester\files in case of testing the Expert Advisor) or its subfolders.
I can write a script, but later. In principle, anyone who understands the language is able to do it.

Mathemat >>:
bool WindowScreenShot( string filename, int size_x, int size_y, int start_bar=-1, int chart_scale=-1, int chart_mode=-1)
Сохраняет изображение текущего графика в файле формата GIF. В случае неудачи возвращает FALSE. Чтобы получить информацию об ошибке, необходимо вызвать функцию GetLastError().
Скриншот сохраняется в папке каталог_терминала\experts\files (каталог_терминала\tester\files в случае тестирования эксперта) или ее подпапках.
Могу и скриптик написать, но позже. В принципе тут это кто угодно сможет, кто в языке сечет.

??? And from the File-Save as picture menu... what's your problem?

You can also do it from the menu, of course. But to do it quickly, you must first be set to what you are saving (to see the spread). Or you could even take a video, but have the spread displayed on the chart.
Reason: