Grail indicators - page 22

artyom8819:

I have both sells and buys, does anyone else have a problem with one-way trading?

Stochastic is used for final entry accuracy, on m1 the difference in settings will not give significant results, unless of course one goes to extremes.

At one time 11.3.3 will be better, at another time not so much, and the EA is designed not to fail over a very long period of time, ideally never.

Stochastic with standard settings is used by many traders for many years, that's why the standard settings were chosen.

Although, of course, you can remove the settings if you think it is necessary.

"Put" the whole code here - let's see if we can make some changes. I tested it on Eurobucks and a spread of 23 pips on a five-digit basis.

My spread is set to 2, I will show the results as soon as I test it. This weekend the spread is increased...

It is flipping:

khorosh:
Да, тестер не может идеально имитировать реальную торговлю. Попробуйте добиться хотя бы, чтобы матожидание было побольше, тогда может что-нибудь получится.

Expectation raised without changing the code

I have the same thing... I downloaded the xbox client and the terminal client from them and used the same client to make Expert Advisors... During the summer I had 5 ideas which I implemented one way or another studying this programming language ... I had a profit from the beginning of the year up to June and from June or August a total flop ... I don't know why ... I also wondered if the server changes the history, and i downloaded different terminals from different traders ... I downloaded the terminal from this site none of my EAs work at all ...

- What is your favorite print media?

- Money.

artyom8819:
Are you psychologically prepared to sit back and watch your funds go down by 75%? If so, go for the real thing.
Reason: