Is the advisor suitable for real life? - page 23

Mathemat:
This is a very bad system. A good one, if it leaks, does so very quietly and carefully.
Yeah, yeah. So no one will know!

paukas:
Yes, yes. So no one can guess!

So that you can optimise in time for changing conditions, or throw it away altogether.

FOReignEXchange:

So that it can be optimised in time for changing conditions, or discarded altogether.
And so on with the next, and the next.... And in the end there will be a minus and a whole bunch of "optimised systems"

Put it on the real world already, let's see what it's all about.

paukas:
And so on with the next, and the next.... And that will leave a minus and a whole bunch of "optimised systems"
Or a bunch of minuses and one highly optimised system ))

OnGoing:
Or a bunch of minuses and one heavily over-optimised system ))
Or one of the two :))

sever31:
I'd like to see what's going on in the real world.

Who was the message addressed to? I'll probably do it tomorrow. It is on the demo for now.

So far, one trade in minus. In the tester the same deal was in the red today. And it opened point by point and at the same time. It is reassuring that the results will be like in the tester.

FOReignEXchange:

1. To whom was the inducement addressed?

2. To the real tomorrow probably. It is still on the demo.

I lost only one deal so far. In the tester the same deal was in minus today. Moreover, it opened point to point and at the same time. It is encouraging that the results will be like in the tester.

1. To you, your own TS is being discussed.

2. it is interesting to see, by investment password, the correlation of the tester chart with the real one...

sever31:

1. You, your TS is under discussion.

2. interesting to see, by investment password, the correlation of the tester chart with the real one...

I don't have anything yet unfortunately. Just put in a demo to trade and monitor http://www.onix-trade.net/?act=monitoring_stat&xid=34090&lang=ru

Set it up from scratch. I don't want to start with a moose :)

As a result of adapting to real conditions, the number of trades will decrease, judging by the tests. About 3-5 trades per day. In the middle of the week there should be more trades per time unit. By the end of the week I think there will be a normal picture of the correlation. I will definitely post it.

FOReignEXchange:

I have not got anything yet unfortunately. I just installed a demo to trade and monitor http://www.onix-trade.net/?act=monitoring_stat&xid=34090&lang=ru

Set it up from scratch. I don't want to start with a moose :)

As a result of adapting to real conditions, the number of trades will decrease, judging by the tests. About 3-5 trades per day. In the middle of the week there should be more trades per time unit. By the end of the week I think there will be a normal picture of the correlation. I will definitely post it.

What's with the demo? Charge a real one... at least micro...:-))) Demo has long been defeated... has not? :-)))
Reason: