[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 7

MaxZ:

It is possible to go down to a lower TF. And also, for example, a picture from another broker:

You're wasting your time...

I even had an idea. Shift the candlesticks by half/quarter of a period or even an eighth and see if the current signal changes. If it only strengthens, then you can add more risk! ;)

The further I trade, the farther I move to higher timeframes, it's easier and clearer for me ))))

yosuf:

There is no need to panic, and in this case we are at a crossroads, the fall is coming and the upside potential is almost exhausted:

Have you sold yet? With such confidence and a big lot, wouldn't you say? Because you advise everything.

yosuf:

There is no need to panic, and in this case we are at a crossroads, the fall is coming and the upside potential is almost exhausted:

I hope so, I am not in the pound but in the euro but it is the same picture now, I called everybody and they all reassured me that it should be like this ))))))

emotraid:

The further I trade, the more I shift to higher timeframes, it's easier and clearer for me ))))
It's just that the case you described in the previous post looks like a delusion! :))) For me exactly... Each peak (e.g. built by the "fractal" rule) has a clear time, which is not a multiple of four hours.

Don't panic, we're going down! Evra is down on the day and on Sh4.

emotraid:

I am not on the pound but on the euro but it is the same there now and I have called everybody and they all reassured me it should be like this ))))))
"It should be like this" - that's what it is,

MaxZ:
It's just that the case you described in the previous post sounds like a delusion! :))) For Me exactly... Every peak (e.g. built according to the "fractal" rule) has a distinct time which is not a multiple of four hours.

I don't look for peaks and fractals are just a visual reference point, I try to follow the news and dance on it, but according to Williams it's a sin for a trader ))))

The hat in the market goes on)

Notice how the NZD is flat for two months (once my favourite pair), and summer is ahead, if everybody gets to that point, then goodbye trade.

Sta2066:
Notice how the NZD is flat for two months (once my favourite pair), and summer is ahead, if everybody gets to that point, then goodbye trade.
is 100p a flat?
Reason: