how to teach the TS to distinguish between FLET and TREND??? - page 20

It's the poor yen...It's only 5 minutes, but the system allows you to take trends in 3 to 5 figures...

GEFEL:

It's a poor yen...Only 5 minutes, but the system allows you to take trends in 3-5 figures...

Yeah - it looks beautiful. :)

Imho, in order for the notions of trend-flying to be correct they must be considered only within the framework of a trading system. For example, we have a clearly seen trend system, two machines with stop loss targets as a function of volatility. For the system this area can be considered flat (loss-making). Now we conduct virtual trading, and as soon as the system starts to make a profit, we switch it to real trading. From the point of view of the system, the trend in which it should work has begun.

ivandurak:
the two dashboards as a function of volatility
Mysterious phrase. I take it that the point of the post is that as soon as the wipers start to earn (with the assumption that they work with good volatility) we should immediately get involved in the real process. The question is why is it complicated when you can just - there are independent indicators for volatility.

Azzx:

Yes - it looks beautiful. :)

Dear Azzx, could you please add a volatility sub-window to your beautiful chart, preferably with a smaller period to see if the spikes in, say, ATR coincide with the transition from level to level?

prononsens:

Dear Azzx, could you please add a volatility sub-window to your beautiful chart, preferably with a smaller period, to see if the spikes in, say, ATR coincide with level to level transitions?
This is not my chart - watch closely. :) It would be interesting to see it myself...

prononsens:
Mysterious phrase. I take it that the point of the post is that as soon as the wipers start making money (and it is apparently assumed that they work with good volatility) we should immediately get involved in the real process. The question is why is it complicated when you can just - there are independent indicators for volatility.

You got it wrong. We receive a buy or sell signal from the mutual positioning of the wands, the profit and stop targets are calculated as volatility for the period. And the general question is not about the strategy, it is the first and most simple thing that came to mind. The question is how to teach TS to distinguish between a trend and a flat. I suggested analyzing the results of virtual trading. Once again I repeat it imho, so that the concept of a trend and a flatulence were correct they should be considered only within the framework of the trading system.

started to fight the flat :) - by digitising mash-ups, like this:

http://imglink.ru/pictures/04-07-10/92f3353b7e89e52761c363453b7515b9.png

The history is beautiful - I will start testing it on demo from next month

Svinozavr:

You should explain this to your Expert Advisor - maybe he will understand and open orders for you automatically according to the graphical analysis.

I am talking about the MTS. I do not really need anything with my hands, except for prices. I can do it without any indices, if I am hung-over and in the middle of nowhere on someone else's netbook.

And on someone else's account.

Prival:

That's correct. But you're already talking about the construction of the TS. I cited, from my point of view, the best way to remove the flat. That's exactly what this chart has.
Wrong....
Reason: