Avalanche - page 468

alex12:
Why is that? This thread is about Avalanche. And avalanche is one of those.

Well then try this one.

alex12:

note the very bottom line of the last screenshot: Continuous Win = 1728 Loss = 1

Very funny and because one losing trade remains unclosed. If for example

from the next year 2012 we tested, maybe it would have closed in Profit :))

What do you think about this EA?

You're sure an Ice-breaker )))))

I do not care about stets. Just run the EA in the tester and at the end press the open chart button.

Zoom out to the smallest scale and post the screenshot.

alex12:
But I was testing without looking at the graph. It's faster that way.
I'm not asking to put a visualisation, just that at the end of the test you can get a chart that shows how the EA traded.

alex12:
if the time scale is selectable there, what do you need ?
Just right click on the chart and choose from the list to zoom out until it stops zooming in or until the open and close order icons are no longer readable

alex12:
I opened the chart and do not see any trades, I will show you a screenshot

It should look like this

It is true, I ran the Expert Advisor on H1 and then changed it to D1 when I opened the chart and changed the colour scheme to black and white in the properties.

alex12:

Beginning 2001

Continued

Today

Unreadable charts, make them like mine and zoom in, or better yet switch from D1 to H1.

alex12:
I was testing on M1. I am now running the test on the daytime.
I understand the EA only opens buy orders.

alex12:

Do you want the beginning of the chart?

I need lines from the order open level, to the close level.

I have noted the drawdowns, note that they are not small, this is one.

Secondly, judging by the screenshot, too often orders are opened and closed, DC simply will not let us trade that way, most likely they will just increase the order processing time to 5 - 10 minutes.

alex12:

Here is the Avalanche 7 EA code with my rework:

I can say right away there is an error in the code, it only opens buy orders, apparently by the first condition.

Secondly, as I said before, orders are opened and closed too frequently and brokerage companies will just increase their processing time and if we try to withdraw money from the account, they will annul the trade results, block the account and they will be right

Besides we have constant drawdowns and we should take into account that our testing is carried out without spreads and therefore on the real account things will not be as good. If you run the test for a week on a demo account you will see what a grail it is.

Temnyj:

I can tell you right away that there is an error in the code, it only opens buy orders, apparently according to the first condition.

Try to make a similar error with other EAs, maybe you will get another Grail;)
Reason: