Avalanche - page 464

Roman.:
Ask Galina directly - she knows about it... :-)))

The praised Ms Galina was assiduously messing with people's minds. And on those deals, which she showed for the account, which she kind of raised to 115 thousand, after her lauded avalanche went into deep drawdown, all the positions were lost, the system crashed and then she pipsed with her hands by opening huge lots - she was "fixing" the lots manually.

And she left right after the link with the real she leaked was posted here.

Are you saying that she leaked 115,000?

TheXpert:

The praised Ms Galina was assiduously messing with people's minds. And on those deals, which she showed for the account, which she kind of raised to 115 thousand, after her lauded avalanche went into deep drawdown, all the positions were lost, the system crashed, and then she pipsed with her hands by opening huge lots - manually "destroyed" the lots.

And she left as soon as the link with her real was posted here.

I know, I read it all, I'm familiar with Stells post - thanks to him, it only made me think about Avalanche time limitation due to flat periods, I tried it, but somehow I will say - it's not so good... and at night, as well as at any other time there are interesting movements, i wanted to write, that adding lots volume to Fibo numbers may be the analog of risk reduction with time limit, what i think in this system - not appropriate, i just did not want to try this idea with time - so i prescribed this very Mrs. ... :-))

itum:
Are you saying that she leaked 115,000?

She lied about everything - go back a few pages and ask her yourself...

http://www.alpari.ru/ru/investor/?gclid=CIK9ptLQrKkCFUSs3godsB7OKw

There are pams here that lose millions - someone lost 50% of his fortune on Friday ))) although it was a very good and predictable day.

Although I do 200% a week - if you follow the strategy and trade from the wagons + the maximum investment, taking into account Gunn and other factors that I keep talking about then the results are impressive.

Miracles do not happen, the market only gives a profit if you know where it is going to go - an avalanche may work but then again only from the rainbow

I experimented with different martins and came to the following conclusions -

1. Reverse martin - lame, a flat will come and kill the depo.

2. For martin, strategies with short stops are more or less suitable,

For a martin, strategies with short stops are less suitable. 3.

4. After the second flip - forget about profits, only try to break-even.

That's the way it is.

FION:

I experimented with different martins and came to the following conclusions -

1. Reverse martin - lame, a flat will come and kill the depo.

2. For martin, strategies with short stops are more or less suitable,

For a martin, strategies with short stops are less suitable. 3.

4. After the second flip - forget about profits, only try to break-even.

That's the way it is.

:-))) Try again... I'm sure things are (if not much) more interesting.

Roman.:

:-))) Try again... I'm sure things are (if not much) more interesting.
My research is based on EAs that clients have ordered for me. I have only tested other people's strategies and summarized the results. Expert Advisors with more or less decent performance had similar parameters.

FION:
My research is based on EAs commissioned from clients. I only conducted tests of other people's strategies and summarised the results. Advisors with more or less decent performance had similar parameters.

I see.

Roman.:

I see.

The market is the eternal martingale - if you play against it all the time martin - then the maximum you get is 0 to 0 Profit or profit - even there are works of academics on the fact that it is neither good nor bad, neither losses nor gains

The market gives a profit - for an exact move in one direction - if you know what will happen to the market in 1 -2 hours then alas you will make billions

Reason: