Avalanche - page 454

lasso:

Galina, why don't you withdraw funds?

Is it possible to withdraw from demo accounts as well? :)

goldtrader:
Is it possible to withdraw from demo accounts as well? :)

THIS IS THE REAL !!!

Galina:

THIS IS REAL !!!
Close your eyes and repeat - real, real, real, real, real, real.... - open your eyes and you're there (in the astral)

Roman.:

See the Av02.mq4 version of the netting avalanche from the archive I attached on this page of the branch - the screenshot of the test on this one.

As far as I understand it,

a screenshot of test of another version of avalanche ? or am i wrong

Galina, can I ask you which of the avalanche options gave such good results (congratulations, if it's real, by the way!)? Can I give you a link to the page of the thread where this variant was discussed or mentioned? Page 443? The classic one, only with a time window?

Stells:

As far as I understand,

a screenshot of a test of a different version of avalanche ? or am I wrong

On the basis of this variant - entry is not random, as in the base variant, but according to the trend - we define it by ADH and MA on watch bars + fractal breakdown, also on watch bars, working on bar opening prices, trawl after the 3rd flip by fractals, if you are interested, ready to lay out specific market entry conditions for this variant in the code ... Pay attention that the time filter appeared to be switched off during the optimization: start at 0 o'clock, end at 11 o'clock...

wmlab:

Galina, can I ask you which of the avalanche options gave such good results (congratulations, if it's real, by the way!)? Can I give you a link to the page of the thread where this option was discussed or mentioned? Page 443? The classic one, only with a time window?

Murad, thanks, for the basic version of the netting Av02.mq4.

Roman.:

Based on this variant - entry not random, as in the base variant, but by trend - we define it by ADX and MA on watch bars + fractal breakdown, also on watch bars, work by bar opening prices, trawl after the 3rd flip by fractals, if you are interested, ready to lay out specific market entry conditions for this variant in the code ... Pay attention that the time filter appeared to be switched off during the optimization: start at 0 o'clock, end at 23 o'clock...
If possible, post that variant of the avalanche, with entries by trend. Whose screenshot is posted.

Stells:
If possible, post that version of the avalanche, with the trend entries. Whose screenshot is posted.

For obvious reasons, I won't post all 100%... :-))) Plots of code - ready - long entry, short entry - mirrored.

// ----------------------------Считаем параметры технических индикаторов:------------------------------------

double MA_1 = iMA(Symbol(),trend_period,Period_MA,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_TYPICAL,1);

double ADX1_1 = iADX(Symbol(), trend_period, Period_ADX, PRICE_OPEN, MODE_MAIN,0);           // рассчет ADX - торгуем по тренду
   double ADX1_2 = iADX(Symbol(), trend_period, Period_ADX, PRICE_OPEN, MODE_MAIN,1);
   double ADX_PLUS1_1 = iADX(Symbol(), trend_period, Period_ADX, PRICE_OPEN, MODE_PLUSDI,0);
   double ADX_PLUS1_2 = iADX(Symbol(), trend_period, Period_ADX, PRICE_OPEN, MODE_PLUSDI,1);
   double ADX_MINUS1_1 = iADX(Symbol(), trend_period, Period_ADX, PRICE_OPEN, MODE_MINUSDI,0);
   double ADX_MINUS1_2 = iADX(Symbol(), trend_period, Period_ADX, PRICE_OPEN, MODE_MINUSDI,1);

// определение входа в рынок по пробою фрaктала

F1=iFractals(Symbol(), signal_period, MODE_UPPER, 2); 
        if (F1>0) F11 = F1;    

F2=iFractals(Symbol(), signal_period, MODE_LOWER, 2); 
        if (F2>0) F22 = F2; 

if (Ask > F11 &&                                      // пробой фракталя вверх на СИГНАЛЬНОМ таймфрейме 
                   ADX1_1 > ADXOpenLevel  && ADX_PLUS1_1 - ADX_MINUS1_1 > 0 && 
                   ADX1_1 < ADX_PLUS1_1 && ADX1_1 > ADX1_2  &&  // АДХ основной тенденции для лонга растет и выше уровня
                      Open[1] > MA_1 && Close[1] > MA_1 &&                                      // цена выше МА основной тенденции    
             //.........................................ФИЛЬТРЫ...................................
             //                                        ПОЛОСОВОЙ
             //          iOpen(Symbol(), trend_period,1) < iClose(Symbol(), trend_period,1 && // белая свеча на основной тенденции

//                                        ДИСКРЕТНЫЙ (ПО ЧАСАМ)                          
             //             (Hour()==9 || Hour()==10 || Hour()==11 || Hour()==12 || Hour()==13 || Hour()==23 || Hour()== 0 
             //             || Hour()==16 || Hour()==17 || Hour()==22 || Hour()==19 || Hour()==20 || Hour()==21 ))
                            (TimeHour(TimeCurrent()) >= Start && TimeHour(TimeCurrent()) <  End))
                                         {
               WmOrderSend(Symbol(), OP_BUY, Lots_New, Ask, 0, 0, "старт после профита", MagicNumber);
               }
            if (Bid < F22 &&                                                // пробой фракталя вниз на СИГНАЛЬНОМ таймфрейме 
                   ADX1_1> ADXOpenLevel &&  ADX_PLUS1_1 - ADX_MINUS1_1 < 0  && 
                   ADX1_1 < ADX_MINUS1_1 && ADX1_1 > ADX1_2 &&              // АДХ основной тенденции для шорта растет и выше уровня
                       Open[1] < MA_1 && Close[1] < MA_1 &&                 // цена ниже МА основной тенденции    
              //........................................ФИЛЬТРЫ...................................
              //                                        ПОЛОСОВОЙ
              //iOpen(Symbol(), trend_period,1) > iClose(Symbol(), trend_period,1) && // черная свеча на основной тенденции

//                                        ДИСКРЕТНЫЙ (ПО ЧАСАМ) 
              //             ( Hour()==9 || Hour()==10 ||  Hour()==11 || Hour()==12 || Hour()==13 || Hour()==23 || Hour()== 0 
              //             || Hour()==16 || Hour()==17 || Hour()==22 || Hour()==19 || Hour()==20 || Hour()==21 ))

(TimeHour(TimeCurrent()) >= Start && TimeHour(TimeCurrent() ) <  End))             
               {           
               WmOrderSend(Symbol(), OP_SELL, Lots_New, Bid, 0, 0, "старт после профита", MagicNumber);
               }         

- Glad...

- Glad for what?

- Just glad... Life is getting better, leaves are blossoming, the avalanche is swelling...

===

))) Temps! You will be dealt with in the form of a trimmed Bernanke beard and a Kunstkammer exhibit of Kahn's testicles.

Your faith is based on the idea that stability is everything. But the trick is that even if it is true (it is true), you miss the MC with the time horizon. The point isn't to over-sit, it's to have enough money.

Or. The unpredictability is when that stability will show itself. That's where you're the bull and you're the taht.

===

Э... is it so hard to see the problem from a different perspective? Э...

Reason: