Avalanche - page 395

JonKatana:

Everything is described in the topic. To briefly repeat: "freezing" is the alignment of total order volumes on the channel boundaries. It is used when it is necessary to leave the terminal unattended or when the EA is stopped.

"Shifting" is used to avoid any type of flat, i.e. to prevent multiple reversals with catching the channel borders. Active corridor is "frozen", and then a new corridor is opened in any place, where the price will go. The volume of the first re-opened order in the new corridor should be equal to the sum of volumes of orders on one side of the "frozen" corridor.

It is very simple, though. And locals, you fools, use TA and FA, Elliott and Neely and other nonsense like indicators and NS.

Swetten:
And the locals, highbrow fools, are still using TA and FA of some kind,
They're just not familiar with "freezing" and "repositioning". Not everyone has studied cryogenics.

goldtrader:
They are just not familiar with "freezing" and "repositioning". Cryogenic technology is not studied by everyone.

The vocabulary of the average trader is poor and scarce. There is no place to turn and there are not enough common words to describe the latest masterpiece achievements of unpredictable flight of thought

financial aliens.

Swetten:
It's so simple, though. And locals, you smart aleck fools, use TA and FA, Elliot and Neely and other stuff like indicators and NS.

Sveta! Have I told you I love you yet? )))

Eh! Can you imagine how clever our children would be...

===

Shit. There's a butterfly in the night. It's beautiful. I think it's called a moth... I'm going to kick it out. It's going to die on the monitor.

!!! At least she can't read. Otherwise she'd be dead for sure.

Svinozavr:

Eh! Can you imagine how clever our children would have been......

I am reminded of B. Shaw's famous reply to a famous dancer who suggested we get married and have children. They will be smart like him and beautiful like her. He replied: "But what if it's different - smart like you and beautiful like me?

Svinozavr:

Sveta! Have I told you I love you yet? )))

Eh! Can you imagine how clever our children would be...

===

Shit. A butterfly came in at night. It's beautiful. I think it's called a moth... I'm going to kick it out. It's going to die on the monitor.

!!! At least she can't read. Otherwise she'd be dead for sure.

I imagined it figuratively - a bunch of little pigs in Budenovski jackets. And each with three refrigerators. Brrrrr....

Talking....just going from nothing to nothing.
Syndicate ranks
Private
Cost: 0 PTS per month
Minimum syndicate level: 0
Lieutenant
Cost: 75 P TS per month
Minimum Syndicate Level: 15
Bonuses: +4% thermal imaging, +2 marksmanship, +2 endurance, +1 sapper bonus.
Captain
Cost: 150 PTS per month
Minimum Syndicate level: 18
Bonuses: +4% camouflage, +6% thermal imager, +4 marksmanship, +2 health, +2 sapper bonus, +1 sustain bonus.
Major
Cost: 300 PTS per month
Minimum Syndicate level: 24
Bonuses: +6% camouflage, +8% thermal imager, +4 marksmanship, +4 endurance, +2 health, +3 sapper bonus, +1 experience bonus.
Colonel
Cost: 400 PTS per month
Minimum syndicate level: 30
Bonuses: +9% camouflage, +9% thermal imager, +6 marksmanship, +6 stamina, +4 health, +4 sapper bonus, +1 second step bonus.
Brigadier
Cost: 500 PTS per month
Minimum syndicate level: 34
Bonuses: +9% camouflage, +10% thermal, +6 marksmanship, +6 stamina, +6 health, +5 sapper bonus, +1 second step bonus, +1 rage bonus, +1 tough nut.

kaas2968:
Talking....just going from nothing to nothing.
Syndicate ranks
Private
Lieutenant
Minimum Syndicate Level: 15
Captain
Bonuses: +4% camouflage, +6% thermal imager, +4 marksmanship, +2 health, +2 sapper bonus, +1 sustain bonus.
Major
Bonuses: +6% camouflage, +8% thermal imager, +4 marksmanship, +4 endurance, +2 health, +3 sapper bonus, +1 experience bonus.
Colonel
Bonuses: +9% camouflage, +9% thermal imager, +6 marksmanship, +6 stamina, +4 health, +4 sapper bonus, +1 second step bonus.
Brigadier
Bonuses: +9% camouflage, +10% thermal, +6 marksmanship, +6 stamina, +6 health, +5 sapper bonus, +1 second step bonus, +1 rage bonus, +1 tough nut.
I think a ton of EAs have already been written, some have been posted in this thread. Delete the redundant post.

400 pages to look at...tinny...can anyone give me a hint?
Syndicate ranks
Private
Lieutenant
Minimum syndicate level: 15
Captain
Major
Colonel
Brigadier

Swetten:
How simple it is, though. And the locals, highbrow fools, use TA and FA, Elliott and Neely and other nonsense like indicators and NS.
You're right.
Reason: