Avalanche - page 383

khorosh:
I assume that when a pending order triggers, the level at which it is placed is broken and the order type corresponds to the direction of price movement, so the opening goes in the direction of the trend.

Have you worked with your trap on the real?

khorosh:
I assume that when a pending order triggers, it breaks through a level at which it is placed and the order type corresponds to the direction of price movement, so the opening goes in the direction of the trend.
Yes, we can make such an assumption with a great deal of stretch.

sever30:

Did you work on your catch on the real? I thought you threatened to put it on...
Not working at the moment - I have to rest in the summer :-). In May I was testing it on the real, and I've already reported it before.

khorosh:
I'm not working at the moment - I have to rest in the summer :-). And in May I was testing in real life and I've already reported that before.

I see... :)

khorosh:
I mean that when the pending order triggers, it breaks through a level on which it is placed and the order type corresponds to the direction of price movement, so the opening goes in the direction of the trend. And on the whole, this system is trend as opposed to martin with averaging.

My opinion is that with an TP of 30 to 100pp and equal SL, there is no entry in the direction of the trend.

sever30:

In my opinion, with an TP of 30 to 100 pips and an equal SL, there is no such thing as a trend entry.

or rather, formally, there is a "trend entry", but in fact it is no different from "counter-trend entry":)

goldtrader:

Yes, we have seen the author shamelessly attribute to himself all the refinements subsequently made by you and Rumata.

Quotes from posts where I "attributed all refinements to myself", otherwise it's a lie.

goldtrader:

Sorry, but no levels and no breakdowns were mentioned in the first post in which the TS was formulated.

Read it more carefully:
JonKatana:
Two orders, BuyStop and SellStop of equal volume are placed at the same distance from the current price. When one of them triggers, the other one is removed and the same order is placed instead but the volume is equal to double (can be tripled, quadrupled, etc.) of the initial rate.

JonKatana:
Quotes from posts where I "attributed all the refinements" to myself, otherwise it's a lie.

Read it more carefully:

nostalgia....

goldtrader:

Yes, we saw how the author shamelessly attributed all the improvements made subsequently by you and Rumata.

Sorry, but no levels and no breakdowns were mentioned in the first post in which the TS was formulated. Here is this post:

If there was a mention of levels, it was only of those where BuyStop and SellStop orders and the corresponding channel were ALREADY set. But they have nothing to do with the entry method.

John Catala is reminiscent of a soldier making soup out of an axe.

No need to look for negativity where there is none. Yes, the author may have used some of the thoughts of those or other forum members who took part in the discussion to write the final strategy.

But what's wrong with that? After all, that's probably why the thread was created, to work together to come up with some additions to the strategy that might improve it. If you go down that path, I can also be accused of using information from the first post. Although, in this case too, it only reminded me of what I used to do. And I'm grateful to the topic writer that his conviction has contributed to my returning to this topic and working more seriously with this strategy.

JonKatana:
otherwise it is a lie.

Read carefully:
Deja vu...
Reason: