Avalanche - page 324

Oper >>:

Жуки,спс за помощь.Первый раз тут файл высылаю.

Короче,вот вам Лавина.

So why am I not admitting authorship? All my codes, including these, have my name and my postal address.

rumata1984 >>:
Почему же я не признаюсь в авторстве? Во всех моих кодах, включая эти, есть мое имя и мой почтовый адрес.

About the authorship, etc. - that's my own words, of course, I'm not arguing.

Maybe people will improve your advisor so that

You refuse to talk about it yourself.

Oper >>:

Про авторство и т.д.-эт моя отсебятина,конечно,не спорю.

Может,люди усовершенствуют вашего советника так,что

толк выйдет.Вы сами ведь общаться на эту тему отказываетесь.

I communicate in private with some comrades with whom I am interested. And I've already made a lot of improvements myself.

But it's right that you've posted the codes again - I think if someone gets involved, they will need them as a framework on which you can hang everything you want. The basic algorithm is implemented there. And I will be glad if they are useful.

rumata1984 >>:

Я общаюсь в личке с некоторыми товарищами, с которыми мне интересно. Да и сам уже сильно усовершенствовал.

Но это правильно, что Вы выложили еще раз коды - думаю, если кто займется, ему они пригодятся как каркас, на который можно навешать все, что угодно. Основной алгоритм там реализован. И я буду рад, если пригодятся.

Are these files secret? Or do you think it's not for everyone? Intellectual property?

zhuki >>:
А,что это секретные файлы? Или Вы считаете что это не для всех? Интеллектуальная собственность?
The latest codes are, yes, secret and yes, intellectual property. Too much work has been invested in them by a limited number of individuals to distribute them openly.

I see.

baltik писал(а) >>

Let's put it this way I think so because I like to think so Logic has nothing to do with it Logic has nothing to do with it...

There is a truth in life - it's the beginning of summer how to get us to drink more kvass - start advertising on all channels (Logical?)

How to make people take their money to the brokerage company - we should publicize on all forums a goral system with a yield of Ххххх%.

How to force the trader to deposit more money and then to withdraw the deposit - we should post the TS at which one cannot withdraw money at the forums read by traders (logical)

I hope the questions are gone now... logic nothing more

Look at any publicly available TS, as on the cheese, but in a mousetrap...

I see... thought about the algorithm, what do you think?

Finally I have created my own Avalanche with two differences from the author's order: we trade netting orders and pull up a trawl with a boom. With an initial deposit of $10000 I achieved the following results on EURUSD H1 from 2008.01.01 till today:

Strategy Tester Report
Avalanche - mine
AlpariUK-Demo (Build 226)

Symbol EURUSD (Euro vs US Dollar)
Period 1 Hour (H1) 2008.01.02 08:00 - 2010.05.25 18:00 (2008.01.01 - 2010.05.26)
Model Every tick (the most accurate method based on all available timeframes)
Bars in test 15718 Ticks modelled 20019212 Modelling quality n/a
Mismatched charts errors 37746
Initial deposit 10000.00
Total net profit 30619657898.96 Gross profit 90673140625.61 Gross loss -60053482726.66
Profit factor 1.51 Expected payoff 1357134.03
Absolute drawdown 1427.83 Maximal drawdown 631733682.60 (2.11%) Relative drawdown 48.08% (23477.92)
Total trades 22562 Short positions (won %) 11281 (90.42%) Long positions (won %) 11281 (89.90%)
Profit trades (% of total) 20342 (90.16%) Loss trades (% of total) 2220 (9.84%)
Largest profit trade 99999000.00 loss trade -50359496.40
Average profit trade 4457434.89 loss trade -27051118.35
Maximum consecutive wins (profit in money) 87 (495275047.20) consecutive losses (loss in money) 4 (-25585.23)
Maximal consecutive profit (count of wins) 817091829.00 (45) consecutive loss (count of losses) -150118498.80 (3)
Average consecutive wins 10 consecutive losses 1

My tester went off the scale when it showed my 30 billion profit. After two years of operation such an Expert Advisor may buy a small island in Bermuda or a small country like Estonia :-)
The slowdown of profit growth in the last part of the chart is due to reaching the maximum number of lots 99999. If there were no limit, you could buy the whole continent :-)

But seriously, the results of Avalanche are very different depending on the start of testing and in most cases you end up with a loss. Random entries into the market should be avoided. Otherwise it is like walking on a minefield. In short, I am disappointed in Avalanche. I need to find another strategy. Good luck to everyone!

gpwr wrote(a) >>.

Random entries into the market need to be got rid of. Otherwise it's like walking through a minefield. In short, I'm disappointed in Avalanche. Need to look for another strategy. Good luck to all!

When using Avalanche, entries do not have to be random. It is not a necessary accessory. So you are wrong to draw such conclusions.

khorosh писал(а) >>

gpwr wrote(a) >>.

Random entries into the market need to be got rid of. Otherwise it's like walking through a minefield. In short, I'm disappointed in Avalanche. Need to look for another strategy. Good luck to all!

When using Avalanche, entries do not have to be random. It is not a necessary accessory. So you are wrong to draw such conclusions.

Non-random market entry in the TS - Avalanche - is not provided and it is a fact. If the shifter worked for a week, it doesn't say anything. And if you keep watch for 24 hours you can always avoid Force Majeure.