Avalanche - page 294

khorosh >>:
Вот это правильно. Выкладывать советник халявщикам, которые кроме того как тебя обсирать ничего не делают было бы неблагоразумно.

That's right. I think so too. However, with "feature" it will not be an avalanche, but a completely different TS. You may call it "Avalanche with features". But Avalanche offered by the topicstarter in its pure form with random opening and pyramiding orders with doubling is a guaranteed loss or penny profitability.

Besides, who would just put out a profitable Expert Advisor like that? We need such a cow ourselves (c) If I'm not mistaken Cat Matroskin.

khorosh писал(а) >>
This is the right thing to do. Putting out an EA to freeloaders who do nothing but badmouth you would be unwise.

You should read the posts chronologically. Rumata's inadequate response is not clear. What has upset him? If you respond, do not express quotes and words from the text.

lasso >>:

Да, это понятно.

Просто, я думаю, что так сильно скрывать стратегию у которой основа - Мартин, резона никакого нет. Тем более никто исходник и не просит. Мне например он не нужен. Ну, да ладно....

Что бы не уходить от конструктива давайте поступим по другому:

Вы делаете тест на максимально возможном (на Ваш взгляд) периоде истории, выкладываете график и шапку.

Затем проделываете то же самое, но уже с отключенным Мартином, т.е. с постоянным лотом, равным минимальному (стартовому) из первого теста.

Я понимаю, что логика может нарушится... (скорее всего) Но вы программер, и я думаю справитесь с задачей. Цель - сделать так что бы колво сделок и точки входа/выхода совпадали. (Можно точки вывести в файл, и "считать" другим советником, например)

Для этого мне и нужен был полный отчет. Лот можно "выровнять" ничего не трогая. (Сторонней прогой).

Sorry, I can't - testing over a long period is very slow. Especially now I prefer, and I have already written about it, to use EA settings that provide good profit in the first place, and secondly resistance to sinking. Variants that have been working steadily for several years have low specific profits (profit per unit of calendar time). Now I use a variant that works without losing 2-3 months, but has (depending on the scheme of building lots) increase in 5-10 times the deposit per month.

per month. With regular withdrawal of growth of the deposit, even if once a month the deposit will be lost, the specific profit is higher than in stable to the sinking options.

Galina писал(а) >>

>> Greetings!

I don't think there's any point in appearing on this thread anymore.

All the more reason to post advisors, ungrateful.

Dimitri, I hope he will support me.

Personally, this is the last time I've posted on this thread.

GOOD, I hope to continue communication with you.

rumata1984 wrote >>

OK. Consider us done with the gig. You won 't see any more new code on the subject or demos
. Who needs it, will write in private... We've solved our problems. We are doing well. P.S. Tell me where to send you some valerian. :)

How gentle everyone is...

Galina, read your speech, where you barked at everyone, and then you're offended by the response of forum users.

Rumata, I do not understand. You have done something and took offense ...

JonKatana >>:
Выше привел пример с начальным депозитом в 1.000.000 рублей и начальным объемом 0.02 лота. Доход каждый месяц составляет 50.000 рублей, в год 600.000 рублей, то есть 60%. При этом депозит позволяет выдержать 11 разворотов подряд и все равно закрыться с прибылью.

You've already had people over there responding to that pearl of yours. Are you out of your mind? Risking a million hoping there won't be 11 reversals? This EA probably hasn't even worked for a month and has already run into a lot of reversals.

And then you used to tell different tales... you said that we should double the deposit and withdraw the money, and play on the DC's money. And with this kind of profitability. It takes almost two years to double the deposit. In two years the probability of encountering 15 reversals also increases dramatically.

lasso >>:

Вы то чего боитесь, выложив детализированный отчет с тестера??? Проклятия Мартингейла????

khorosh wrote :>>

The trading logic of Expert Advisor is easy to calculate if the general principle is known. I thought it was clear to everyone.

Yuri has posted pictures here for a long time, and it seems that they have sometimes been accompanied by report hats. The balance curve is certainly good, but the equity drawdown is still large - even with all modifications of the original catch principle.

With a certain risk appetite the system can be used. But if you want the equity drawdown to be not more than a few percent, this system is not for you.

khorosh >>:
Continuing to watch the thread for the sake of curiosity. You have so far the best advisor of all those voiced here))) Feel free to chop your cabbage! you won't regret it)))) I have no regrets)))

Yes, Yuri, I like the second option better too.

But it doesn't look like an avalanche at all, judging by the average series of losing trades :) Maybe there's no martin there either - or not needed?

khorosh писал(а) >>

Sorry, I can't - testing over a long period is very slow. Especially now I prefer, and I have already written about it, to use EA settings that provide good profit in the first place and resistance to sinking in the second. Variants that have been working steadily for several years have low specific profits (profit per unit of calendar time). Now I use a variant that works without losing 2-3 months, but it has (depending on the scheme of building lots) a 5-10-fold increase in the deposit per month. With regular withdrawal of growth in the deposit, even if once a month the deposit is lost, the specific profit is higher than in resistant to sinking variants.

1) No problem, sorry. Immediately a question - why is it going slow? You're not using heavy or any indicators at all, are you?

2) The tuning (tweaking) options are certainly a good thing.

But understand that what I've proposed to you is not necessary for me, it's necessary for you first of all.

Why? Let me try to explain:

Judging by your posts you are an adequate person. Therefore, must understand that any TS which for various reasons uses NOT a fixed lot (Martin, MM, etc.) must be studied and comprehensively tested (using lots of statistics not used in the standard tester) on a fixed lot. Otherwise you are taking a big risk with no estimates of those very risks.

nikat97 писал(а) >>
Feel free to chop cabbage! you won't regret it)))) I have no regrets)))

Are you surrounded by assholes and forced to do something?

You, it's ...., hang in there... If anything, call CRUFOR 24 hours a day!!! (they love cabbages there too)

Reminds me of "Load the oranges by the barrels".

Reason: