Avalanche - page 228

khorosh >>:

Ну, если оскорбления топикстартёра почти в каждом посте вы считаете добром, то что тогда зло?

I have already written, I will repeat briefly: there is a very strict and inescapable law of conservation of energy in this world. Everyone is forced into a state of equilibrium. If a person throws an evil at someone, he immediately receives punishment in the form of a kickback from the world around him. Immediately, not in the afterlife. You hurl curses at someone and you get sick. Or you lose your wallet. Or get into an accident. There's no getting away with it.

But it's the same with kindness. You give something to people, you lift someone's spirits - the world needs to bring you back into balance. And unexpected fortunate events begin to fall on you.

The paradox is that if you know this law, it can be easily manipulated. By constantly doing things for others without any benefit to yourself, you accumulate a huge amount of excessive good energy, and in this case, the only way to bring you back into balance is to fulfill your desires. Even fleeting ones. And no matter what incredible chain of events, coincidences and people it takes to fulfill it, the world has no other way.

So everyone gets theirs. If a person likes to swear - he knows what he will get for it - let him go on. No one gets away with it.

baltik >>:

А он меджик различает, так вот на каждой паре свой меджик. Соетник один меджика как и пар 3 . ДЛя него это три разных?

Завтра возможно будет больше если не сольется ;) я ему подлянку кинул заменил пару баксо-чиф- .. евро-еной
на момент скрина статистики 350 минуса был по этой паре 4 ордера.

It does not discriminate between the hedge and the hedge either. It closes positions based on the total profit of all open positions, irrespective of the pair on which they are open and irrespective of the Medjic. Once again: it only works correctly on one pair.

E_mc2 >>: Абсолютно случайные входы дадут сотношение 0,5 только на очень большом количестве сделок. А так можна и 1000 лоссов подряд схлопотать. Это расперделние 0,5 будет работать на очень большом количестве сделок.

1,000 in a row with a 0.5 chance of luck is unlikely. Even 20 is a long shot. Already this is an extremely rare event, but possible.

Give me a TS that gives at least 40% profit trades consistently...or that the toughest moments for the TS did not fall below 33%. I'll make you millions)
In all real TS the frequency of profitable trades is not constant, it varies all the time. The deviation of the frequency of trades from the probability is described by known distributions. There is and will be no guarantee that it will not fall below 33%. But if the probability of luck is of the order of 0.5, then plots with a local luck frequency below 33% will be quite rare. This would probably mean that the system as a whole would win.
2 baltik: Thanks for the link, I'll bookmark it. When I have more time I'll experiment with this MM. Maybe I'll find the Excel file there as well.

rumata1984 писал(а) >>

It does not discriminate between the hedge and the hedge either. It closes positions based on the total profit of all open positions, irrespective of the pair on which they are open and irrespective of the Medjic. Once again: it only works correctly on one pair.

I see what I was referring to as code bugs in the new version of the 226 build was my unwillingness to read the code
Thank you Dmitry for pointing it out //yourselfa fool

Why do you still write EAs that do not distinguish between your orders and other EAs?
Why doesn't your Expert Advisor read the symbole of a pair on which it has to take profit?
I didn't even think it was possible /// Just kidding

Mathemat: Thanks for the link, I'll bookmark it. When I have more time, I'll experiment with this MM.

I like it.

The way you trade - nothing! The way you manage your capital - EVERYTHING!

Three profitable trades made up for 5 losing trades.
In order for the system to function and win, you need to have a number of profitable trades above 33%-40% percent!!!

Go to
Here is the link to the source
FX-50 Great Scalping System

JonKatana писал(а) >>

I have already written, and I will repeat it briefly: there is a very strict and inescapable law of conservation of energy in this world ........... No one can escape from the reckoning.

You're an amazing man, Eugene. I'm amazed at your shock resistance. I used to skip this thread, but now I wonder what everyone is discussing here.
Where is the advisor under discussion? Let the assistant professor "spin" it on a powerful institute computer, while everyone is drinking the hangover :)))

baltik >>:

Ну терь понятно то что я относил на ошибки в коде, в ново версии 226 билда было моим не желания прочитать код
СПАИСБО Дмитрий! что ткнули носом //сам дурак

Почемы вы до сих пишите советников которые не различают свои ордера и чужие, почему у Вас советник не распознает
симбол пары на котрой ему тейк профит считать надо Караул это же каменный век
я даже подумать не мог что такое еще возможно ///Шутя

I'm not poking my nose in.) Just explaining.

But look at the function that calculates profits - it's so simple and neat. And if you add differentiation by vectors, by pairs - it will be complicated and big.) There is no need for that now. It's not a commercial product after all. It is convenient to test on one pair anyway. Whoever wants - can modify it.

JonKatana писал(а) >>

I have already written, I will briefly repeat: there is a very rigid and inescapable law of conservation of energy in this world. And everyone is forced into a state of equilibrium. If a person throws out evil upon someone, he immediately receives punishment in the form of kickback from the surrounding world. Immediately, not in the afterlife. You hurl curses at someone and you get sick. Or you lose your wallet. Or get into an accident. You can't get away with it.

You've got it all mixed up here and you're misleading people. The man has been awarded his freedom! Only appropriation of power (God) is punished immediately (24 hours).

But it is the same with good. You give something to people, you lift someone's spirits - the world needs to bring you back into balance. And unexpected fortunate events start to fall on you.

Do as much as you like and don't make anything up.

The paradox is that if you know this law, it can be easily manipulated. By constantly doing things for others without any benefit to yourself, you accumulate an enormous amount of excessive good energy, in which case the only way to bring you back into balance is to fulfill your desires. Even fleeting ones. And no matter what incredible chain of events, coincidences and people it takes to fulfill it - the world has no other way.

Don't make up laws - "God willing, but never fear" - get busy with an avalanche!

So everybody gets theirs. If a person likes to swear - he knows he'll get it - let him keep on swearing. No one gets away with it.

Don't be intimidated...by nonsense.

Mathemat >>:

1000 подряд при вероятности удачи 0.5 - это вряд ли. Даже 20 - с большим трудом. Уже это - крайне редкое событие, но возможное.

Во всех реальных ТС частота прибыльных сделок не является постоянной, она все время плывет. Отклонение частоты сделок от вероятности описывается известными распределениями. Никакой гарантии, что не опустится ниже 33%, нет и не будет. Но если вероятность удачи порядка 0.5, то участки с локальной частотой удачи ниже 33% будут встречаться довольно редко. Это, наверно, и будет означать, что система в целом будет выигрывать.
2 baltik: спасибо за ссылочку, я ее в закладочки помещу. Как будет побольше времени - поэкспериментирую с этим ММ. Может, и файлик экселевский найду там же.

Well...what guarantee can there be on the forex. It can go lower than 33%, of course. But as I said mathematically 33% is the result if the loss=profit. If the profit is just slightly more than the loss the % will decrease. So we can and should work a little in this direction. At least on the difference of spread, but the profit should be set higher than the loss. But the mere fact that the system that gives 40% profit trades this is already the system that deserves serious attention. But the very fact that we should listen to them on the forum. We should follow the example: "Oh, a TS that gives less than 50% of profitable trades is a losing one, we should dump it. If you do not need them write me in the personal area I'll get rid of this stuff.)

baltik >>:

Ссылка правда на источник сдесь
FX-50 Great Scalping System

Yeah, she's in too. OK, let's experiment.

Reason: