Avalanche - page 138

JonKatana писал(а) >>
In all the problems and examples everyone looks at equity for some reason. For Avalanche, this indicator is useless.

John, maybe you should at least try to trade on your Avalanche, you might get an idea there.

JonKatana >>:

Во всех задачах и примерах все почему-то смотрят на эквити. Для "Лавины" этот показатель бесполезен. В "Лавине" до достижения ценой уровня безубытка закрывать ордера нельзя.

Теперь наглядный пример: у вас открыто по правилам "Лавины" несколько ордеров на границах коридора. Суммарный залог 900.000 рублей. Остаток на счету - 1000 рублей. И вам нужно открыть ордер с залогом 10.000 рублей. Ордера закрывать нельзя - ведь цена еще между границами коридора. А теперь ОТКРОЙТЕ ЭТОТ ОРДЕР! Эквити у вас 900.000 + 1000 = 901.000 рублей. Это же громадная сумма по сравнению с необходимыми 10.000. Я слушаю очень внимательно любого спорщика и любителя эквити - как вы при этих условиях откроете последний ордер?

Думайте, прежде чем что-то писать.

You'd better think about it... And at least familiarise yourselves with elementary terms and concepts... In addition to Equity, there is AccountMargin. Equity shows funds that will remain in your account after you close your positions. Free margin shows funds available for the opening of new positions. They are different things, although interrelated.

Shit... how can you say such nonsense... The problem is that it's difficult to go to the site of any brokerage company and get acquainted with the basic and fundamental concepts. Apparently the avalanche has so swamped the mind that the normal information does not fit there any more...
IMHO - what I just said - has already been explained to you more than once in this thread ...

Sorry for the delay :)
Here's the promised report.
As you can see the maximum was opened volume of 2.56 lots, and as you can see it does not happen that often.
Files:
kmyskhyexqj.rar  33 kb

Galina писал(а) >>
Sorry for the delay :)
Here's the promised report.
As you can see the maximum opened was 2.56 lots, and as you can see it does not happen that often.

So?

sever29 >>:

и что?

That's all right.

Galina писал(а) >>

It's okay.

>> that's what I figured.

rumata1984 >>:
Так автор описывал свою систему? Кроме того, что у него работа начинается с двух отложенных ордеров, по-моему, все, как он предлагал. Последний же момент, как
You can also enter immediately with a market order. I described this in the summary strategy a few pages ago. I would have added it to the first post of the thread, but it is closed for editing.

JonKatana >>:

Думайте, прежде чем что-то писать.

Эквити - это очередная попытка увода от истины. Оно не имеет никакого значения при реальной торговле. Важен только размер свободных средств на счете.

sever29 >>:

и что?

We are discussing, exchanging information. Why is everyone here so aggressive? ))

JonKatana писал(а) >>
, but it is closed for editing.

It's probably time to think about hardcover and print runs....

Reason: