Avalanche - page 131

rumata1984 >>:

В шапке вижу. Не могу понять, почему просадку не видно на графике. Что Вы такое делаете с убыточными позициями? Как такое может быть? Или это функция OrderCloseBy так работает? Извините, если я глупости спрашиваю. Я только учусь.

The point is that the vertical scale is variable, depending on the maximum balance value. If you manage to achieve the same maximum balance value, your balance curve fluctuations will also decrease by how many times my maximum balance is greater than your maximum balance.

rumata1984 >>:

В шапке вижу. Не могу понять, почему просадку не видно на графике.

The drawdown in one position is probably not reflected in the test schedule. Even if it is 40%. That is why a chart is not enough, you also need a hat to see the paper drawdowns.

khorosh >>:

Начальный лот может быть минимальный 0.01 лот. А возможный максимальный профит зависит от того какой конечный лот.

It's clear to the horse. I'm not talking about that, I'm talking about the fact that in just two trades the deposit has risen 37%. You call that an avalanche?

rumata1984 >>:

А у меня как раз все ордера одномоментно закрываются - по виртуальному тейк-профиту. Думаете, лучше реальный тейк-профит к ордерам прикрутить? А почему это будет лучше? Ведь это сути не поменяет. Или я ошибаюсь?

Вот, хорошо бы трал какой-нибудь хитрый к последней позиции в серии приделать. Вот это на самом деле результат может улучшить. Как думаете?

Using a trawl significantly increases profits if you apply it correctly.

khorosh >>:

Дело в том, что масштаб по вертикали переменный, зависит от максимального значения баланса. Если вы сумеете достичь такого же максимального значения баланса, колебания кривой баланса у вас также уменьшатся во сколько раз мой максимальный баланс больше вашего максимального баланса.

Sorry, but it can't just be that. In your last test the maximum drawdown is that around $1,700. You can't see it on the chart. Maybe it is about how the results of the OrderCloseBy function are reflected on the chart?

E_mc2 >>:

Это коню понятно. Речь не об этом а о том что всего за 2 сделки подьём депо 37%. Начальный лот 20% депо, это по твоему называца лавина??

There is a way to trade with big share of deposit, counting on the fact that with skilful actions you can manage to earn several initial deposits before the moment of losing. And some people use this method in real trading, periodically losing funds in the amount of the initial deposit.

You should not take it as a dogma that you should always use 3-5% of your deposit.

Mathemat >>:

Просадка в одной позиции, вероятно, не отражается на графике тестирования. Даже если она 40%. Именно поэтому графика недостаточно, нужна еще и шапка, чтобы видеть бумажные просадки.

Could you explain in more detail what is meant by "no drawdown in one position"? After all, we have to close unprofitable positions in any case, and these unprofitable positions must exist - according to the principle of our trading system.

Tested your bot a couple of times.
Let's take a closer look at it:
1. The bot opens the first position, it goes into minus... opens the opposite position at a given distance, with twice as much volume. Everything is clear here.
Bot opened the first position, it goes to the plus...... what is the bot doing? Nothing, waiting for the position to go into minus, so that it could open the reverse position.
Take Profit for both the first and subsequent positions.
One more thing.
2. In this approach it does not matter where the market goes, that is, there is no reason to set two pending orders on the breakdown of the current price.
Let the bot opens positions at random, in any direction! For example, if the previous candlestick is black, then the next buy position will be opened.
This will also increase its productivity, especially if the bot will trade on minutes. The more positions it will open, the better for it.
In the meantime, he simply places pending orders and sits for ages waiting for one of them to trigger.
We need a range, I mean the pendants at a given distance if and only if the pose is open!
If you can, please refine the code, let people use it, who needs it.
(I am not strong in programming, I mostly help, so write it myself will not, and ask friends once again, the same as it does not really want. Understand....)
A drainage system or not, everyone has the right to decide for himself.
All the more so, I agree with the author, THIS TOOL IS WORKING!
And those who do not like it, let them not use it (I for example am unlikely to :))))).
But all is learned by comparison.
If those who like martin, those clearly like it. The result is good, and the claims here are also relatively clear.

khorosh >>:

Использование трала существенно увеличивает прибыль, если правильно его применить.

Thanks for this tip. I assume that the largest (i.e. last) trade should be trawled after the whole "stack" of positions has reached breakeven?

rumata1984 >>:

Извините, но дело не может быть только в этом. В Вашем последнем тесте максимальная просадка составляет что около 1 700$. На графике ее не видно. Может все-таки дело в том, как отражаются на графике результаты функции OrderCloseBy?

Without using OrderCloseBy, the $1,700 drawdown is not visible on the chart either.

Reason: